3rd Gamestop pre-order bonus

Ghost and wallpapers Ill be voting for the Ghost.

Wow…
The last two sort of suck…
I’m happy with my Griffon Avatar Prop, thank you very much.
The wallpapers? Not like someone won’t find them later and upload them everywhere anyway.
I’m just going to shut my eyes, move my key back and forth quickly and randomly select.

Nice! :smiley:

Agreed I thought it would be an Armor skin. If they didnt plan on including anything good they should have saved the avatar armor and weapon skin vote for last.

By Wallpaper pack, I’m assuming it’s talking about for your PC? If so, I’ll pass. But if they were actual posters, I’d vote for it.

What are the preorder bonuses besides the skin?

Does this count for EB Games, as well?

Why would anyone vote for the ghost? For once we get a quality Halo 4 wallpaper pack and no one votes for it. wtf

Terrible choices for the last vote btw.

I already have an avatar prop. I’ll be voting for Wallpapers…

> What are the preorder bonuses besides the skin?

So far you get:

The Forest Armor Skin

The Arctic BR Skin

Haven Premium XBL Dashboard Theme

Ghost Prop or Wallpaper Pack (Dependent on What Wins This Round)

If you’re a Powerup Rewards Member you get the Emblem Pack of: The Assassin Emblem, Mjolnir Emblem, and Bone Breaker Emblem.

got mine at bestbuy like the poster+deadeye helm

> Does this count for EB Games, as well?

I believe so pretty sure EB owns Gamestop or other way around.

> > Does this count for EB Games, as well?
>
> I believe so pretty sure EB owns Gamestop or other way around.

Yeah, Gamestop owns them, I just wasn’t sure if it was an America only thing or not. Cheers. :slight_smile:

> Why would anyone vote for the ghost? For once we get a quality Halo 4 wallpaper pack and no one votes for it. wtf
>
>
> Terrible choices for the last vote btw.

Because these will probably be available at some point anyway.

So far it’s 60% Ghost and 40% wallpaper. I voted for the wallpaper, I wouldn’t even use the Ghost prop.

> > > Does this count for EB Games, as well?
> >
> > I believe so pretty sure EB owns Gamestop or other way around.
>
> Yeah, Gamestop owns them, I just wasn’t sure if it was an America only thing or not. Cheers. :slight_smile:

Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico who are at least 17 years of age, excluding employees of Sponsor that reside in Puerto Rico.

This is in the fine print.

> Why would anyone vote for the ghost? For once we get a quality Halo 4 wallpaper pack and no one votes for it. wtf
>
>
> Terrible choices for the last vote btw.

people are using their brains when they vote. why would you vote for desktop wallpapers when they will on the internet for free the day after halo 4 releases? you might as well vote for something that has monetary value instead of getting something that would normally be free for …free.

> By Wallpaper pack, I’m assuming it’s talking about for your PC? If so, I’ll pass. But if they were actual posters, I’d vote for it.

if you click on the image, you can see the description. they are PC desktop wallpapers

> > Why would anyone vote for the ghost? For once we get a quality Halo 4 wallpaper pack and no one votes for it. wtf
> >
> >
> > Terrible choices for the last vote btw.
>
> people are using their brains when they vote. why would you vote for desktop wallpapers when they will on the internet for free the day after halo 4 releases? you might as well vote for something that has monetary value instead of getting something that would normally be free for …free.

What if they don’t release the wallpaper ever if it doesn’t get voted for?

> > Why would anyone vote for the ghost? For once we get a quality Halo 4 wallpaper pack and no one votes for it. wtf
> >
> >
> > Terrible choices for the last vote btw.
>
> people are using their brains when they vote. why would you vote for desktop wallpapers when they will on the internet for free the day after halo 4 releases? you might as well vote for something that has monetary value instead of getting something that would normally be free for …free.

^ Opinions… Everyone has them. I think the Wallpapers are more valuable to me, thats why i voted for them.