3rd Attempt at giving the code

First come first server

W6Y39-DJ9Y7-FXJ6F-CTR2Y-RMF2Z

Delete it and send it to me, I can give you all LE bonuses except Specializations and 14 day

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HIT ME UP ON XBL IF YOU EVER WANNA PLAY!!! I LOVE YOU TEARS

Codes STILL NOT TAKEN.
No one wants free Locus?

whats it for?

AHA!!! Screw you mod trying to stop me from giving away the code D:<!

I’ll take it.

someone has it… I missed out dang it…

-Yoinking!- wow. You couldnt wait a few minutes for me to figure out the settings huh? You were going to get two 3 months. Good job.

I want free Locus. c:

Do you have maybe some left? :slight_smile:

> whats it for?

It was for the Locus Helmet

its gone

> -Yoinking!- wow. You couldnt wait a few minutes for me to figure out the settings huh? You were going to get two 3 months. Good job.

The mods kept locking the thread. I didn’t know if your setting were ever going to go on, and one of the rules was no NEW accounts anyway.

Ummm… does anybody know how or where to go to lock this thread anybody?

So me not posting on these stupid forums is what crippled me huh? Whats it matter if its new? You just couldn’t wait 5 minutes. Pathetic.

> So me not posting on these stupid forums is what crippled me huh? Whats it matter if its new? You just couldn’t wait 5 minutes. Pathetic.

This is exactly why it mattered… I am sorry though. Better luck next time. I am getting a locus helmet code jsut about everyday though now :D… So this will not be the last time…(I hope)

BY THE RINGS!
WHO EVER YOINKED THIS CODE FROM ME DESERVES TO BE FONDLED BY 100 BRUTES!

Yeah whatever. Look at your second topic. I told you it was done. I also sent you a PM afterwards. I just want you to see what you missed out on. Also I want you to learn when you say something is someones because they earned it, YOU GIVE IT TO THEM. Instead of being the most impatient person on the planet.

> Yeah whatever. Look at your second topic. I told you it was done. I also sent you a PM afterwards. I just want you to see what you missed out on. Also I want you to learn when you say something is someones because they earned it, YOU GIVE IT TO THEM. Instead of being the most impatient person on the planet.

Dude I have plenty of xbox Live gold and ALMOST all DLCs for this game. I am only missing Pulse and Fotus. I am only doing this for fun really… Seeing as these codes are worth a pretty penny on ebay. Hell I have nothing to lose really and only trinkets I do not need, to gain.