3D Spartan Printing Questions

I just heard about how they will be making 3D models of Spartans. So…

When will it be available?

Do you need to use customization REQs you already own, or can you use all of them?

Ha ha haaaa. It was suppose to be available today. Trying to keep calm but I was so excited for it that it’s really grinding me. Only checking every two hours, and every time it’s not there. I don’t even see the video about it on the site anymore, which is what’s really workin’ at my gears. This being said, I’ve only just opened up the site, it just bugs me that that video as recent as it is was the one they chose to take down when the thing isn’t available yet.

EDIT: Yeah, I just looked and I cannot locate the video anywhere on the site. If you can find it, let me know so I can calm down a bit. It disappearing on me to me says ‘Oh, everyone is expecting this to come out today and we have a video on the front page about it, we need to get rid of that because it’s not.’

EDIT: It’s back up.

Hey guys, it was suposed to be today but looks like it’s been delayed until Monday. 343 had some power issues in the building during the week, so maybe that pushed things back a ltitle :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Hey guys, it was supposed to be today but looks like it’s been delayed until Monday. 343 had some power issues in the building during the week, so maybe that pushed things back a little :slight_smile:

It’d be nice if they’d say something instead of just conveniently removing the video over halfway through the day. Got a problem? Throw a blanket over it.

EDIT: I see the put the video back up, but I’m still bothered about the whole ordeal.