3D printed Spartan

Does anybody have one? I can’t find the details about them

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

BUMP

I found a little information on YouTube, but was there a deadline?

Go into the shop option, toys and collectibles, or into your customization menu here on waypoint.

I got one, Sandboxxr or something like that! Day I ordered it I unlocked some sweet armour, always the way!

also beware of import tax, mine got held up for a customs charge (in UK)

> 2533274806021180;5:
> I got one, Sandboxxr or something like that! Day I ordered it I unlocked some sweet armour, always the way!

Did you like it? Is the quality good?

Yeah was bought as a present from a mate, I got the middle size and looks cool. Though the detail isn’t great up-close and there’s a weird sheen across it. Looks cool from a distance though and is pretty solidly built!

> 2533274806021180;8:
> Yeah was bought as a present from a mate, I got the middle size and looks cool. Though the detail isn’t great up-close and there’s a weird sheen across it. Looks cool from a distance though and is pretty solidly built!

Thanks.

> 2533274806021180;6:
> also beware of import tax, mine got held up for a customs charge (in UK)

Oh I’m in the same state as 343 so I I don’t believe I’d get the import tax but I’m sure shipping .

My friend got one I personally wouldn’t recommend it, they use sandstone for the material so it looks like they spit on sand till it stuck, painted it then drowned it in gloss and polish, only for it to be a fragile as glass (his started chipping almost a week into it and he left it on his shelf the whole time)

I’m waiting for more stances and maybe weapon skins. But yeah, eventually I plan on getting the big one. Quality doesn’t concern me all that much, but only because there’s no other way for me to get my spartan 3D printed at the moment.
I’m considering repainting mine when I get it.

> 2533274825044752;12:
> I’m waiting for more stances and maybe weapon skins. But yeah, eventually I plan on getting the big one. Quality doesn’t concern me all that much, but only because there’s no other way for me to get my spartan 3D printed at the moment.
> I’m considering repainting mine when I get it.

I’d think that’d be really cool to see a repainted version, if you can upload to YouTube to show how you did it. It seams to fragile to sand

Mine does not seem fragile at all, though I have just put it on my speaker next to my xbox so should never get damaged - I hope!

How much does it cost?

I bought one just after the lunch of the game - you can still buy them now. When you customize your Spartan here on Waypoint there is an option to 3D print. Gives you some choices on stance, text on the base and size. It pulls in your armour and colors automatically, everything (apart from stance) is based on what you have unlocked. You can change your amour and colors before you print if you wish, then change them back after.

Pricing:

• Small - Approx. 4 - 4.5 Inches, $29.99 - Medium - Approx. 4.75 - 5.5 Inches, $49.99 - Large - Approx. 5.8 - 6.8 Inches, $89.99Shipping costs will depend on where you’re getting it sent. There was free shipping in the first few weeks of the games launch, shouldn’t be too much for internal US.

Here’s a screenshot of the setup page on Sandboxr.
Here’s a few screenshots of my own Spartan, I opted for the medium size :slight_smile:

They don’t look that bad but id prefer to get it if still available when iv got the armor i want

I got one and its pretty cool

> 2533274813317074;16:
> I bought one just after the lunch of the game - you can still buy them now. When you customize your Spartan here on Waypoint there is an option to 3D print. Gives you some choices on stance, text on the base and size. It pulls in your armour and colors automatically, everything (apart from stance) is based on what you have unlocked. You can change your amour and colors before you print if you wish, then change them back after.
>
> Pricing:
>
> - Small - Approx. 4 - 4.5 Inches, $29.99
> - Medium - Approx. 4.75 - 5.5 Inches, $49.99
> - Large - Approx. 5.8 - 6.8 Inches, $89.99
> Shipping costs will depend on where you’re getting it sent. There was free shipping in the first few weeks of the games launch, shouldn’t be too much for internal US.
>
> Here’s a screenshot of the setup page on Sandboxr.
> Here’s a few screenshots of my own Spartan, I opted for the medium size :slight_smile:
>
> - Stance
> - Base
> - Box / Scale

Okay, while that is certainly cool, I definitely wouldnt pay $90 for only a 50% size increase for 3x the amount.

Though the medium may make a good middle ground.

I wish you could choose halo 3 and reach and 4 Spartans because I love my halo 3 armour