3D or not 3D, that is the question

Does anybody know whether Halo 4 will support 3D or not?
Halo anniversary did, so it would make sense for them to add 3D support to Halo 4.

halo 4 will not support 3d

Negative Boss,Halo 4 will not Support 3D

[deleted]

no 3D support and i don’t understand why people would want 3D because long term exposure is potentailly health damaging :confused:

> Here is a source, second paragraph from the second image.

It says no for the people who are too lazy to look.

[deleted]

> > no 3D support and i don’t understand why people would want 3D because long term exposure is potentailly health damaging :confused:
>
> Is it? I didn’t know this.
> I have to look this up.

yea… 3D abuses only 1 of the tricks we use to percieve depth, 3 dimensional images and the theory is that long term exposure will teach you to ignore the other tricks and only rely on one causing tunnel vision effects, especially in kids.

some TV manufactures also issued a warning stating possible health risks to certain people.

> > > no 3D support and i don’t understand why people would want 3D because long term exposure is potentailly health damaging :confused:
> >
> > Is it? I didn’t know this.
> > I have to look this up.
>
> yea… 3D abuses only 1 of the tricks we use to percieve depth, 3 dimensional images and the theory is that long term exposure will teach you to ignore the other tricks and only rely on one causing tunnel vision effects, especially in kids.
>
> some TV manufactures also issued a warning stating possible health risks to certain people.

WHO CARES IT’S HALO!

Good to know, but I’d prefer 3D games still.

> > > no 3D support and i don’t understand why people would want 3D because long term exposure is potentailly health damaging :confused:
> >
> > Is it? I didn’t know this.
> > I have to look this up.
>
> yea… 3D abuses only 1 of the tricks we use to percieve depth, 3 dimensional images and the theory is that long term exposure will teach you to ignore the other tricks and only rely on one causing tunnel vision effects, especially in kids.
>
> some TV manufactures also issued a warning stating possible health risks to certain people.

There are risks to gaming for long periods, too. Probably even worse.

> There are risks to gaming for long periods, too. Probably even worse.

There’s a risk for everything and it’s dog these days, people need to live a little :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > > no 3D support and i don’t understand why people would want 3D because long term exposure is potentailly health damaging :confused:
> > >
> > > Is it? I didn’t know this.
> > > I have to look this up.
> >
> > yea… 3D abuses only 1 of the tricks we use to percieve depth, 3 dimensional images and the theory is that long term exposure will teach you to ignore the other tricks and only rely on one causing tunnel vision effects, especially in kids.
> >
> > some TV manufactures also issued a warning stating possible health risks to certain people.
>
> There are risks to gaming for long periods, too. Probably even worse.

yup, they reccomend taking breaks, go out get some fresh air, toilet breaks, drinks, food and exercise, at the very least look around the room every now and then to let your eyes relax.

but 3D is potentially worse then your regular computer monitor/phone/TV/ anything with a screen really.

I don’t really like 3D that much, I could careless if it wasn’t in halo 4.