370 MB Update

Just received 370mb update
Anyone can tell me for what this 370mb is?

hopefully it fixes the servers bunch of trash lately

Ow never mind the update is for the xbox itself -_-’

Yeah I know ! I was playing a game of Assault on Fathom and the frickin update screen for xbox came on! I was in the middle of the game now I’m gonna get a Dnf when its xbox’s fault! It did not even allow me to exit or anything to continue my match

I just got booted out of a slayer match because our overlords decided I needed to update my console. I just checked, my team-mates ended up losing the match by 1 kill. Sorry guys …not my fault!

> 2535455004788248;4:
> Yeah I know ! I was playing a game of Assault on Fathom and the frickin update screen for xbox came on! I was in the middle of the game now I’m gonna get a Dnf when its xbox’s fault! It did not even allow me to exit or anything to continue my match

Yeah me2 i started H5 then update came out of nowhere so i thought its for H5 but no it was for xbox

They really need to give us an headsup for stuf like this or an manual button to update or check updates just like how you update your mobile apps and phone itself

If someone actually knows what this update is- please say

> 2535455004788248;4:
> Yeah I know ! I was playing a game of Assault on Fathom and the frickin update screen for xbox came on! I was in the middle of the game now I’m gonna get a Dnf when its xbox’s fault! It did not even allow me to exit or anything to continue my match

> 2533274806411384;5:
> I just got booted out of a slayer match because our overlords decided I needed to update my console. I just checked, my team-mates ended up losing the match by 1 kill. Sorry guys …not my fault!

How dare you… you dirty quitters…

Banned.

> 2533274891841289;8:
> > 2535455004788248;4:
> > Yeah I know ! I was playing a game of Assault on Fathom and the frickin update screen for xbox came on! I was in the middle of the game now I’m gonna get a Dnf when its xbox’s fault! It did not even allow me to exit or anything to continue my match
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274806411384;5:
> > I just got booted out of a slayer match because our overlords decided I needed to update my console. I just checked, my team-mates ended up losing the match by 1 kill. Sorry guys …not my fault!
>
>
> How dare you… you dirty quitters…
>
> Banned.

Banhammer strikes

the struggle is real smh… im gonna boot up my xbox as soon as i get home to let it update

Fail update hahaha