343's trying to be different butchering halo.

I thought when 343 said they wanted to be “different” i thought they meant something like adding new scripts and updating the combat a little. Instead 343 said -Yoink- YOU HALO and butchered the -Yoink- out of it. Call of duty multiplayer style. Weapons redone to look nothing like the real halo. Chiefs armor remade without any explanation as to why the -Yoink- he grew boosters out of his spine and why his armor looks like -Yoinking!- cardboard boxes all over his armor. His armor is now more realistic? no it looks like -Yoink-. One thing is to update the armor details like the black suit under the armor but changing all of the armor peices into something that looks nothing like the original armor is stupid. Maybe if he woke up and cortana found some MJOLNIR repair or upgrade kit in the ships hold that would explain the cosmetic and booster change i would be ok with it. But they change it to look -Yoink- without an explanation. This isn’t good different. This is -Yoink- we’re changing the franchise into something bungie won’t -Yoinking!- recognize when they come home change. You -Yoinked!- halo reach up a little but you just took a massive -Yoink- on the core of halo. Thanks 343 for ruining the -Yoinking!- legacy bungie entrusted you with. Thanks.

[deleted]

I can agree with some of that, but if you created an alt account just to say some negative crap I would consider that cowardly.

Ahem.

I respectfully disagree OP.

I wish people would do just one ounce of research before posting.

lol BYE

I disagree with nearly everything you said. Besides, the armor was explained.

> I thought when 343 said they wanted to be “different” i thought they meant something like adding new scripts and updating the combat a little. Instead 343 said -Yoink!- YOU HALO and butchered the -Yoink!- out of it. Call of duty multiplayer style. Weapons redone to look nothing like the real halo. Chiefs armor remade without any explanation as to why the -Yoink!- he grew boosters out of his spine and why his armor looks like -Yoinking!- cardboard boxes all over his armor. His armor is now more realistic? no it looks like Yoink!. One thing is to update the armor details like the black suit under the armor but changing all of the armor peices into something that looks nothing like the original armor is stupid. Maybe if he woke up and cortana found some MJOLNIR repair or upgrade kit in the ships hold that would explain the cosmetic and booster change i would be ok with it. But they change it to look Yoink! without an explanation. This isn’t good different. This is Yoink! we’re changing the franchise into something bungie won’t -Yoinking!- recognize when they come home change. You -Yoinked!- halo reach up a little but you just took a massive Yoink! on the core of halo. Thanks 343 for ruining the -Yoinking!- legacy bungie entrusted you with. Thanks.

Sorry care to define “The Real Halo” - Halo is Real? 0.o

no i just don’t go on the forums.

original halo. The one we all loved.

[deleted]

Blinded by nostalgia and the hate you have for cod.

Oh shut up.

I disagree.

> no i just don’t go on the forums.

Why start now?

Not trying to flame anyone but if you are new to the forums, or barely even come on. Before you come to the Halo 4 forums and directly insult Halo 4, at least read the bulletins or research what 343 is doing. Right now you are insulting Halo with accusations that are completely wrong and Halo fans on here will disagree with you.

To end that, I respectfully disagree with you completely OP.

You should try to learn how to make a poll. This was a yes or no question. All the other stuff will not tell us anything.

lolno

Its funny you do not mention campaign what so ever. In a post how Halo 4 is cod, why don’t you mention it and the books coming out? Do you even have points on it or do you only play multiplayer.