343s support

I dont get it. Now I know there are others out there but why do me and many other people show so much support for 343. for instance little moa and averyeasy target we all have somthing in common we all have 343 industrie T-shirts now I never saw this much support for bungie and well and bungie ); WE MISS YOU ); but its 343s time and at least halo is still alive (: . but i know others are out there But 343 me a little moa and AveryEasyTarget support every desicion you make unless its desrtoying halo then we will Build an army of Fans and burn your studio to Ashes but im sure that wont happen so lets go with what i said first.

i mean no disrespect but…what? could you please clarify your post?

What…?

Bungie actually got and gets a lot of support. I support them. They made one of the greatest franchises in history. I am also very excited about their next project. 343 gets support because they make “the Haloz” now. I am eagerly looking forward to see what is next for the game that I love so much. :slight_smile:

People show support for Bungie and 343i because fans believe in what they are doing. From what I have seen from Bungie and 343i so far, the fans’ support has not been misplaced.

Plenty of people show support for 343i. :slight_smile: There are a few bungie shirts on the marketplace that you can still get.

Bungie has an army loyal to them.

No offense, but… what exactly are you trying to say in your post, OP?

I support Bungie, I support 343i. I will purchase both of these developers’ future titles.

> Bungie has an army loyal to them.

You are talking about army of one… or two, right?

> > Bungie has an army loyal to them.
>
> You are talking about army of one… or two, right?

O_o

> > Bungie has an army loyal to them.
>
> You are talking about army of one… or two, right?

It’s larger than 343i’s at the moment.