343's Logic

So why is it this past map pack release all these maps were huge and stupid, then i get on spartan ops today with the newest episode and see all this new content, Like the very first part of the level would have been a sick 2v2/4v4 map! as well as other sections! 343 get your ^%$# together

A very constructive post!

Inb4lock

Anyway big team is the most popular playlist know so expect more big maps sorry

> Inb4lock
>
> Anyway big team is the most popular playlist know so expect more big maps sorry

Lol its only popular because we have only big team battle maps derp

Don’t blame you for saying that but 343 obviously spent more time on MM gameplay, campaign, and SO. And less on Maps because they knew the community would forge like hell. The forge test playlist proves this to me.

> > Inb4lock
> >
> > Anyway big team is the most popular playlist know so expect more big maps sorry
>
> Lol its only popular because we have only big team battle maps derp

Umm no there are smaller maps they are larger then other halos. Due to the fact they tried to make longer sight lines to accommodate the DMR and LR. The maps in InfSlayer is the new 4v4 maps.

Sooo herp a durp yourself. Because you seem to forgot that this. And if theTC wants to play smaller maps go play that or the new forge stuff. Even though some of those even have long sight lines too.

Try the forge playlist.

> So why is it this past map pack release all these maps were huge and stupid, then i get on spartan ops today with the newest episode and see all this new content, Like the very first part of the level would have been a sick 2v2/4v4 map! as well as other sections! 343 get your ^%$# together

well from what they said in the vidoc they had extra help with episode 6 from the campaign level designers and stuff so that could be why.