343's jip is a joke

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This system is a piece of -Yoink- whenever i need new teammates i don’t get any. But the other team always does this system has to be rigged. I’m a 44 in CTF how am i supposed to get the 50 when its a 4v2 and no new teammates everyone and i mean everyone at 343 should be fired. You say you fixed this system. Thanks for lieing to us. This is out of frustration. I’ll probably get banned but i don’t give a crap. BTW the reason im upset is ill win 10 in a row in this playlist and 1 loss i derank that’s the problem.

I too have played several games where I was 1 vs 4 in Infinity Slayer.

Sometimes you win, more people to kill and all. However for CTF and the other game types this can create an impossible situation.

Don’t fret though, Destiny will come out and Halo will end as a franchise.

> I too have played several games where I was 1 vs 4 in Infinity Slayer.
>
> Sometimes you win, more people to kill and all. However for CTF and the other game types this can create an impossible situation.
>
> Don’t fret though, <mark>Destiny will come out and Halo will end as a franchise.</mark>

You did see the Destiny E3 videos and interview right? Destiny MM will be more like COD than Halo 4 could have ever dreamed of being!

As for the demise of Halo, as long as millions keep buying Halo for the campaign, all is well, even if only small numbers play MM.

I don’t know about anyone else but I certainly wouldn’t pay full price for a game with a short campaign and poor multiplayer. That’s why I stopped buying call of duty.