343i's Success or Failure

Sometimes, things don’t go the way we plan, but in reality, you see and hear rumors about legitimate information, or leaks that may, or may not happen. However, perception is not always truth, all you think you know about this world, about yourselves, even about reality itself. All this and more will be challenged. Basically what I’m talking about is how 343 Industries still denies Halo 3 Anniversary is probably the reason why their failing, and it’s not just because some of people weren’t satisfied with the Halo 5 Guardians Campaign story that wants more focus on the Master Chief, which indeed he is the main character the Halo franchise, and fact that Halo 6 will not be announced at E3 2017, is quiet shocking. If 343 Industries fail, then we all fail, and I do not want them to fail, especially the split screen that never came with Halo 5 Guardians. I have been enjoying the Halo’s Campaign story, from 1 through 5, and I’m proud how the Halo Universe has come such a long way. No offense to Brian Jarrard or Frank O’ Connor, but I think it’s best to give what these people want, I mean theirs no since of arguing or fighting with the fans that have requested something they waited for long time, and Halo 3 Anniversary is a must have request, that some people will not stop for.

One more thing, I read about that E3 has a little something that’s not related to the Halo Franchise. I just want you to know I’m okay with it, and besides, it’s better than nothing.

What do you think 343 Industries should do to fix the problem, without denying Halo 3 Anniversary?

> 2533274865807237;1:
> Sometimes, things don’t go the way we plan, but in reality, you see and hear rumors about legitimate information, or leaks that may, or may not happen. However, perception is not always truth, all you think you know about this world, about yourselves, even about reality itself. All this and more will be challenged.

What.

> Basically what I’m talking about is how 343 Industries still denies Halo 3 Anniversary is probably the reason why their failing

This implies they are failing. All the logical fallacies here.

> …and it’s not just because some of people weren’t satisfied with the Halo 5 Guardians Campaign story that wants more focus on the Master Chief, which indeed he is the main character the Halo franchise, and fact that Halo 6 will not be announced at E3 2017, is quiet shocking.

Holy run-on sentence.

> If 343 Industries fail, then we all fail, and I do not want them to fail, especially the split screen that never came with Halo 5 Guardians.

This just seems like a random non-sequiter.

> I have been enjoying the Halo’s Campaign story, from 1 through 5, and I’m proud how the Halo Universe has come such a long way.

Good, I’m glad! The story is great. Highly recommend the books as well.

> No offense to Brian Jarrard or Frank O’ Connor, but I think it’s best to give what these people want, I mean theirs no since of arguing or fighting with the fans that have requested something they waited for long time, and Halo 3 Anniversary is a must have request, that some people will not stop for.

Sorry but you don’t always get what you want. Just because people want it, doesn’t mean they’re entitled to it.

> One more thing, I read about that E3 has a little something that’s not related to the Halo Franchise. I just want you to know I’m okay with it, and besides, it’s better than nothing.

What? They’re showing something not Halo 6 related. Why would 343 show something not Halo related? That doesn’t even make sense.

> What do you think 343 Industries should do to fix the problem, without denying Halo 3 Anniversary?

The “problem” is a self-perceived one. Which is hilarious considering your opening line talks about perception/reality.

Either way. Talking about a company failing is not a subject suitable for these forums. Constructive over deconstructive.