343i...

You have your own dumb game now. Please return Reach back to the way Bungie gave it to us. It’s the least you can do after ruining the future of Halo’s multiplayer.

agree.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> You have your own dumb game now. Please return Reach back to the way Bungie gave it to us. It’s the least you can do after ruining the future of Halo’s multiplayer.

Waaahhhh. Cry more. Bungie gave up on Halo after 3. That’s why ODST and Reach were the worst. Didn’t even involve the Master Chief.

I agree ^.^ But you buy Halo 4, its the ish.

i just want Squad DLC back

> > You have your own dumb game now. Please return Reach back to the way Bungie gave it to us. It’s the least you can do after ruining the future of Halo’s multiplayer.
>
> Waaahhhh. Cry more. Bungie gave up on Halo after 3. That’s why ODST and Reach were the worst. Didn’t even involve the Master Chief.

Why would they involve chief? He had no role to play in halo 3 odst because it was focused on ODSTs, and he had no role to play in halo reach because it focused on Noble team. And even then they couldn’t expand Chief’s story with only two games left in their contract and what would he do? He had no role to play in the story after that other then get medals pinned on his chest unless they used the same crappy plot device that they did in halo 4 with giving him immunity to a lame enemy.

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
>
>
> > You have your own dumb game now. Please return Reach back to the way Bungie gave it to us. It’s the least you can do after ruining the future of Halo’s multiplayer.
>
> Waaahhhh. Cry more. Bungie gave up on Halo after 3. That’s why ODST and Reach were the worst. Didn’t even involve the Master Chief.
>

Are you serious? Bungie most certainly did not give on Halo, ever. ODST and Reach are pure fan service. They are labours of love to the Halo universe. You may not have liked them, but the true hardcore Halo fans did. Personally I’ve never felt more like a developer actually cared about me than when I played Halo Reach. It was nothing but a love letter and a rousing goodbye to the real fans. Honestly, people like you on these forums disgust me. It’s a shame what has happened to the Halo community. Everyone has become a 343 fanboy and are hating on Bungie. You don’t deserve to call yourself a Halo fan if that’s the case.

The TU needs to be removed from the game. Then, 343 needs to bring back Premium Battle.

yo i’ve been credit banned for three weeks. It says wait 2 weeks for the last 3 weeks please unban me i’m vary frustrated!

> The TU needs to be removed from the game. Then, 343 needs to bring back Premium Battle.

lol, just letting you know. If they do, it will be with TU settings.

Yeh, i wish they would return Reach to its glory and as Bungie intended. All the whiners have gone on to whine about Halo4 now. Give us back vanilla Reach!!!

> The TU needs to be removed from the game. Then, 343 needs to bring back Premium Battle.

I agree. The TU update is so stupid. They removed bloom because all the players that sucked at the game claimed that the bloom was messing them up. Which is stupid because every game you’re going to play these days is going to have bloom in it. And they “fixed” armor lock because people were getting mad at other people that was using strategy against them. And other things too like Active Camo. Halo: Reach played so much better before the TU update. Most people just can’t apply skill to the game so 343i was all like, “Well we need to help the noobs.”

Also I demand that Squad DLC come back to the playlists. Bungie will be much better than 343i will ever be. Halo 4 is terrible and I suspect all the others will be too unless Bungie or any other company that has a brain steps in and takes charge. I miss Bungie!