343i you might as well....

You might as well, and yes I’m sure it has crossed your minds too as well as the funs have already numerously discussed…too go ahead and create a Halo 2 Remake/Anniversary! You got to admit it would be pretty cool to finally have All that is Halo to be on one graphically astound console such as the 360! And we the fans hope you do! So pleeease give us the Halo 2 we so much want and deserve…we would greatly appreciate it.

As much as I hate Halo 2, there are a lot of people who like it, it would only be fair.

I love Halo 2 to death, but I don’t think they should do it unless they want to do it themselves. They’re putting love into Anniversary and it’s showing. So unless we’re going to get the same quality, I don’t want them to do it.

even if you hate halo 2, which im not argueing, go back to WHY you hate it, was it cause of the campaign? cause if you think about it, the campaign had some key events in the trilogy, and the boss ending just finished it perfectly

REMAKE IT PLZ!

thank you man, thats exactly my point! Thats why I think Halo 2 story line is actually is still the best one out of all them! It was epic! And I agree, if they give Halo 2 the same amount of love or even more as Anniversary then by all means gun gardening tool it which I think they would/will! They are 343i, they love Halo series just as much as the next person, otherwise Bungie wouldnt have passed on their tourch to them…

> even if you hate halo 2, which im not argueing, go back to WHY you hate it, was it cause of the campaign? cause if you think about it, the campaign had some key events in the trilogy, and the boss ending just finished it perfectly
>
>
>
> REMAKE IT PLZ!

There is not enough time in the universe to detail all the ways in which Halo 2 failed, but it would just provoke a fanboy flamewar, suffice it to say that I hate it, but I understand that the people who don’t would want their cookies too.

My question is this? Why did people hate Halo 2’s campaign so much? Personally i loved it!

That would be incredible if they remade Halo2…

I believe that this game should be remade because there are a lot of fans who consider it to be the best Halo entry. I would love to see it with revamped multiplayer considering it pretty much paved the way for FPS multiplayer.

They should not only get with the graphics, but maybe even put what bungie intended to put in, but couldnt. Maybe like a “director’s cut” version of Halo 2

Thats true, their was alot of stuff they wanted to with it but couldnt because of time restrengths…I like that! Instead of calling it Anniversary or waiting till the anniversary, they could call it Special edition or something along those lines…

I want to try Halo 2 online. Never got the chance :frowning:

> They should not only get with the graphics, but maybe even put what bungie intended to put in, but couldnt. Maybe like a “director’s cut” version of Halo 2

What Bungie intended for the final level is told in “Halo Uprising”.

On topic: No, Halo 2 should not be remade. Halo CEA is only happening because of Halo’s 10th anniversary. Even then it’s an extremely risky project. Remaking Halo 2 would serve no purpose. Like CEA, it would probably just be a graphical overhaul (which it doesn’t need. It looks amazing, still), and the multiplayer would not return. Over all, a pointless project.

no it wouldnt be pointless, they could do the exact same thing with halo 2 as they did with CEA, remaster the campaign with achievements ,terminals, and a DLC map pack for like halo 4 with halo 2 maps.

> no it wouldnt be pointless, they could do the exact same thing with halo 2 as they did with CEA, remaster the campaign with achievements ,terminals, and a DLC map pack for like halo 4 with halo 2 maps.

Halo 2 has achievements on the PC, and would hardly say the campaign needs remastering.

The terminals and early access to the maps are the main reasons I’m buying Halo CEA. Halo 2 remastered, I still say, is pointless.

> > no it wouldnt be pointless, they could do the exact same thing with halo 2 as they did with CEA, remaster the campaign with achievements ,terminals, and a DLC map pack for like halo 4 with halo 2 maps.
>
> Halo 2 has achievements on the PC, and would hardly say the campaign needs remastering.
>
> The terminals and early access to the maps are the main reasons I’m buying Halo CEA. Halo 2 remastered, I still say, is pointless.

Why would it be pointless? H2 was the Halo game that brought the experience to XBL, after all.

I actually like the idea of remaking H2’s campaign like H:CE’s, i.e. with achievements, terminals, new graphics and remastered sound, and adding a map back of H2’s best maps for H4. Would be ideal to fill the gap between H4 and H5.

no way, not pointless at all! I could give you a hundred reasons why its not! It would be a huge bonus to the players by fixing some of the mechanics of the game had problems with, it would give the younger generation of gamers a chance to experience what Halo is all about by having all of the Halo games on one console with remastered graphics as well as give the older generation that grew up with Halo a chance to replay the most memorable events that Halo fans have ever played in a game period. Halo 2 is a full blown master piece all on its own! It should be remmbered and revived one final time just as 343 is doing with CEA!!!

i do believe ive found my soul mate. :smiley:

Aslong as they dont remove BXR/BXB and super jumps.

But the Network needs a fix.

You do know at the end of Halo 6. They’ll probably just make a new game with 2 disks, one has every campaign, one has every multiplayer map? You know its inevitable…