343i You Had Me At TU

So not only did you take the reins of the galaxy sized engine that is Halo, but you also managed to answer what we thought to be voices in space. The list of tweaks that you unveiled for the TU is exactly what we wanted, and you didn’t wavier or bend on a single one. You are delivering exactly what we wanted.

You have the respect and gratitude of the community.

slow clap

3 shot pistol FTW!!!

3 shot pistol was confirmed?!!! =0

There’s actually quite a large list of common, easy to fix complaints that weren’t addressed, but I do like most of what they’re doing.

They did say that they’re keeping Halo: Reach’s default gameplay exactly the same… which is an incredible disappointment.

Is there any way we can get more details as to what is meant by configurable bloom?

HUD configurable or spread, or both… or something else completely?

Thanks!

-KI

> 3 shot pistol FTW!!!

OMGWTFBBQ YES!

> There’s actually quite a large list of common, easy to fix complaints that weren’t addressed, but I do like most of what they’re doing.
>
> They did say that they’re keeping Halo: Reach’s default gameplay exactly the same… which is an incredible disappointment.

Yeah, I was hoping the guass warthog glitch was bieng patched…as well as grenade damage and splatter damage bieng made custom options, and didn’t they say before they were turning off fall damage? Yet that wasn’t on the list…

Still, <34<3 FTW!!!1

> Is there any way we can get more details as to what is meant by configurable bloom?
>
> HUD configurable or spread, or both… or something else completely?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -KI

Exactly what I was wondering. What does “configurable” bloom actually mean besides the obvious?

Well, I do like all the changes that are being done, but two very important points are missing.

1. Ranking system - we need some ranked playlists other than Arena
  2. Grenades - they are overpowered now and need to be fixed

> Well, I do like all the changes that are being done, but two very important points are missing.
> 1. Ranking system - we need some ranked playlists other than Arena
> 2. Grenades - they are overpowered now and need to be fixed

1. Not really possible
  2. No, evade or whatever and you don’t die or get hit.

TU is pretty much correct what was really broken. Grenades are not a problem (at least for me) and saddly ranking (trueskill / elo / whatever) is not possible to implement with Reach only with a TU I fear.

> > Well, I do like all the changes that are being done, but two very important points are missing.
> > 1. Ranking system - we need some ranked playlists other than Arena
> > 2. Grenades - they are overpowered now and need to be fixed
>
> 1. Not really possible
> 2. No, evade or whatever and you don’t die or get hit.

How is 1 not possible? Just implement arena into more gamemodes. Done.

> > Well, I do like all the changes that are being done, but two very important points are missing.
> > 1. Ranking system - we need some ranked playlists other than Arena
> > 2. Grenades - they are overpowered now and need to be fixed
>
> 1. Not really possible
> 2. No, evade or whatever and you don’t die or get hit.
>
> TU is pretty much correct what was really broken. Grenades are not a problem (at least for me) and saddly ranking (trueskill / elo / whatever) is not possible to implement with Reach only with a TU I fear.

You don’t have a problem, because all you play is BTB. Obviously, it is easy to evade grenades on maps like Hemmorhage, but try to do it on Zealot.
Arena - just add Snipers, Doubles etc to Arena

They gained my trust the second they confirmed a Title Update xD

For the classic playlist perhaps.

I would still like to see Grenades nerfed to an extend and vehicle damage tweaked, not to mention the Banshee needs to be fixed. All these would be easy fixes as well.

I’m not going to say that the Classic settings are bad. They’re awesome and what I expected to have in the game early on. But there are serious problems in the standard Reach MP that are going unchecked. Unfortunately I doubt any of you care about that.

> They gained my trust the second they confirmed a Title Update xD

I and tons of others are feeling the same joy. I tweeted it to my friends and he exploded in Joy.

> They did say that they’re keeping Halo: Reach’s default gameplay exactly the same… which is an incredible disappointment.

That’s what I thought when I read it. I want AL and camo nerfed like that in the main playlists.

I just want to say 343 thank you so very much. I love halo i truly do. Reach lost its way abit when it came to online and i feel your putting everyones wishes from fans to pro gamers and alike to heat and pulling reach mp back to what made halo mp geeat. thank you so much.

Where is the list of stuff?