343i you better do better on halo xbox one

343 many people were upset with halo 4 because it was simply not halo. The Covenant didn’t look like the covenant, Cortana looked very different, the Spartans were very limited in attachments, THE HALO MUSIC WAS MISSING!!!, the theatre mode sucked, and there was no firefight. Halo needs the old feeling it had back in halo 3. If you want anything different in halo xbox one reply down below.

The game scored extremely well and sold million of copies. I think the only thing that needs serious work is multiplayer.

> 343 many people were upset with halo 4 because it was simply not halo. The Covenant didn’t look like the covenant, Cortana looked very different, the Spartans were very limited in attachments, THE HALO MUSIC WAS MISSING!!!, the theatre mode sucked, and there was no firefight. Halo needs the old feeling it had back in halo 3. If you want anything different in halo xbox one reply down below.

You’re right because in Halo 4 that was the actual Covenant not like any remnant or anything. After breaking away from the main body of the newly peaceful Covenant, the Covenant Remnant continued to adhere to worshipping of the Forerunners, particularly the Didact. The Covenant Remnant was founded in 2553 by Jul 'Mdama and Kaidon Panom.

One Firefight is just boring and repetitive, though Spartan Ops was a much more better use of 343I time because it expanded the story, it still needs work because do to the overly reused maps in Spartan Ops. Also Firefight is most likely to comeback or a new game mode will replace both Firefight, and Spartan Ops.

Nah, I’m good Halo 3 is one of my favorite Halo games, but the thing about Halo is the innovation of the game because I would rather move forward than move backwards and have repetitive gameplay.

I think some things desperately need to be reverted back to the way things were.

Customization of Spartans did feel limited after what was given to us in Reach

Theater mode has gotten worse and worse since Halo 3(I mean really, they should be
evolving theater, not removing things from it)

Forge could be better, such as maps, pieces, features and tools to use

Multiplayer needs to be put back into the classic arena style multiplayer section of gaming(this is my own opinion)

We should get Firefight and Spartan Ops(with SOps being a little more detailed and without reusing the same maps over and over)

Campaign was so short, needs to be at least 4 times longer (again, my own opinion)

Custom games… so many things wrong with custom games…

Anyway, those are a few things I think need to be fixed.

Also a side note, no need to post the same forum twice.

I agree that they were some stuff wrong with Halo 4 but not those you posted, seriously?