343i Weekend Playlist Ideas

My friends and I THOROUGHLY enjoy Action Sack’s Husky Raid gametype.

Sadly, the odds of it coming up are slim to nil. So we never play Action Sack anymore.

I guarantee if you made this a standalone playlist (even for one weekend) it would be IMMENSELY popular.

Crank things up a notch by making it Super Fiesta Meta Raid.

I do the same with action sack it is mostly filled with games I don’t want to play and the ones I want barely come up.

• Warzone with friendly fire on, balanced req levels between teams.

I agree 100%, I gave up playing Action Sack because 75% of the game types are trash.

Meta Raid is dope, hopefully 343 is paying attention

How about we get Snipers back as a permanent playlist… and give it a chance at LAUNCH for H6 this next time?

Why do you just play it in customs?

> 2535455681930574;5:
> Why do you just play it in customs?

Occasionally we may have enough for 3v3, rarely 4v4.

Doesn’t change the fact we want to play against other squads in a Matchmaking Playlist.

> 2533274808475903;6:
> > 2535455681930574;5:
> > Why do you just play it in customs?
>
> Occasionally we may have enough for 3v3, rarely 4v4.
>
> Doesn’t change the fact we want to play against other squads in a Matchmaking Playlist.

Have you heard of the customs browser?

That’s a lot more work B

Ricochet ricochet ricochet ricochet

KOTH on more than 2 maps
Any variation of infection/zombies
Oddball
Ricochet
VIP
Juggernaut
Headhunter
Stockpile
Invasion and Domination might be asking for a bit too much
Vehicle fiesta
BTB heavies
Rocket race
Regicide
Extraction

Lack of playlists seems to be 343’s major slip up with halo 5 matchmaking. There’s been so many past playlists that have worked i don’t know why they haven’t implemented them. Certainly wouldn’t expect them to add much more at this point.

A while back they tossed around the idea of doing a Warzone Turbo as a weekend playlist…
We’ve yet to see anything…
:L

> 2533274808475903;1:
> My friends and I THOROUGHLY enjoy Action Sack’s Husky Raid gametype.
>
> Sadly, the odds of it coming up are slim to nil. So we never play Action Sack anymore.
>
> I guarantee if you made this a standalone playlist (even for one weekend) it would be IMMENSELY popular.
>
> Crank things up a notch by making it Super Fiesta Meta Raid.

This would be beautiful.

Making it ‘Super’ Fiesta might be too insane/take even more skill out of it - but hopefully they give us this for AT LEAST a weekend or two.

343, anytime youre ready to swap out Covenant Slayer… ;D