343i uNder enormous pressure, to deliver.

The fact is that every Halo game was great, some more than others but still great. The problem that faces 343i, is that because all those were great, Halo 4 has to be just as great if not better. For a new team working on such a huge project, it has to be a constant worry if the game will live up to expectations. I for one have faith, and I really believe that this will be the best Halo game yet, keep up the hard work 343i.

I want to say I don’t have faith, not because I don’t but if people start taking 343’s as godly then problems like “Reach” will occur.

As soon a Bungie fanboys said oh it’s just a beta Bungie know what they’re doing they’ll fix it things went down hill. No feedback was given except everything is perfect its made by Bungie.

We as a community must not do this!

Constructive critiscism is the best. Not “343 do this, do that, don’t do that, you suck for doing that, you didn’t listen to me!”, or “Good job! Its perfect! Nothing needs to be changed!”. More “Overall good, but the jump hieght is a little off”, or “The campaign is good, but maybe less Flood in the last levels won’t make things seem so difficult”. 343 needs a supportive community, yet it has to have some wise, logical critics in it as well. Which is why I don’t want so many younger people coming in so fast, they will bring dumb complaints, especially those trying to match Halo with CoD.

I’ve been a huge Halo fan since CE.
Played the -Yoink- out of every Halo until Reach.
I’m still a high level in Reach, but it just isn’t as fun.

If Halo 4 if a flop, I will probably be done with Halo.

I agree to this. It really bugs me when parts of the community are like “OHMYGAWD PUT IN AIRSTRIKES OHMAHGAWD LET’S CoDIFY HALO LOLOLOLOL WIV THROWING KNIVES AND AYME DOUN SYT”; it just doesn’t work like that - though, that’s irrelevant.
I have faith for 343 and I believe that 343 will do a great and lovely job with what’s in their hands. We as a commuinity need to be positive and supportive rather than chuck thoughtless things at 343’s face.

I think 343 is under pressure because Reach was a failure. And nobody wants another Reach.

I can already guarantee that when Halo 4 comes out people will be saying that it isn’t as good as Reach and Reach is what a good Halo game should be. That’s the comparison they made from Reach to 3, from 3 to 2, and from 2 to CE. Why should the tradition change? No matter what you do, its impossible to please everyone, and its usually those that aren’t pleased that are the most vocal.

So anyways, I, and plenty of other people, loved Reach and all of the prior games as well. A little innovation like what we saw in Reach was a good thing (I certainly don’t want airstrikes or aiming down sights, but AAs were a really cool concept. Their execution wasn’t perfect, but neither was equipment in Halo 3). So yeah, as long as Halo 4 sticks with the traditional Halo formula that is apparent in ALL (and I mean all, even Reach)the Halo games, while making a few little changes title to title to keep things fresh, the majority of the fans will be happy.

Please 343i, Not another Reach…Please.

Seeing as how they’ve been working on it for nearly 2 years when they had announced it at e3, the expectations are from me are insane. I just hope they can do the best with what they’ve got and deliver a good story.

No AAs not even Sprint and I’ll enjoy Halo 4.

> I think 343 is under pressure because Reach was a failure. And nobody wants another Reach.

I beg to differ, Reach is a brilliant game, especially the online multiplayer.

PeacE
ShadEO9

People seem to be forgetting that 343 Industries have always been involved with Halo. They’ve been established since 2007 and have worked on Halo since.
So i think Halo 4 shouldnt be too much of a worry for them, they know what there doing and i totally trust 343i.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> > I think 343 is under pressure because Reach was a failure. And nobody wants another Reach.
>
> I beg to differ, Reach is a brilliant game, especially the online multiplayer.
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

Reach is fun online. But so many things are wrong with it. Competitive play is almost non existent. When Bungie put Bloom and AA in, they ruined it. It is not Halo.

> > > I think 343 is under pressure because Reach was a failure. And nobody wants another Reach.
> >
> > I beg to differ, Reach is a brilliant game, especially the online multiplayer.
> >
> > PeacE
> > ShadEO9
>
> Reach is fun online. But so many things are wrong with it. Competitive play is almost non existent. Bloom and AA ruined the game.

What do you feels wrong with it?
Its my personal favourite so far.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> I can already guarantee that when Halo 4 comes out people will be saying that it isn’t as good as Reach and Reach is what a good Halo game should be. That’s the comparison they made from Reach to 3, from 3 to 2, and from 2 to CE. Why should the tradition change? No matter what you do, its impossible to please everyone, and its usually those that aren’t pleased that are the most vocal.
>
> So anyways, I, and plenty of other people, loved Reach and all of the prior games as well. A little innovation like what we saw in Reach was a good thing (I certainly don’t want airstrikes or aiming down sights, but AAs were a really cool concept. Their execution wasn’t perfect, but neither was equipment in Halo 3). So yeah, as long as Halo 4 sticks with the traditional Halo formula that is apparent in ALL (and I mean all, even Reach)the Halo games, while making a few little changes title to title to keep things fresh, the majority of the fans will be happy.

The majority is the 900,500 people who left Reach cuz it sucked. lol AA’s were not fresh, they were a fart from a fat girl. Horrible and repugnant.

> > > > I think 343 is under pressure because Reach was a failure. And nobody wants another Reach.
> > >
> > > I beg to differ, Reach is a brilliant game, especially the online multiplayer.
> > >
> > > PeacE
> > > ShadEO9
> >
> > Reach is fun online. But so many things are wrong with it. Competitive play is almost non existent. Bloom and AA ruined the game.
>
> What do you feels wrong with it?
> Its my personal favourite so far.
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

Reticle Bloom, AA, Ranking system, even the maps. You have no incentive to win.

> I think 343 is under pressure because Reach was a failure. And nobody wants another Reach.

It’s not a failure just because you didn’t like it. Reach outsold Halo 3, but it doesn’t have the population because it has more competition.

> > I think 343 is under pressure because Reach was a failure. And nobody wants another Reach.
>
> It’s not a failure just because you didn’t like it. Reach outsold Halo 3, but it doesn’t have the population because it has more competition.

Just because Reach outsold Halo 3 does not mean it is better. Yes more competition is out but Reach is the least competitive out of all the games.

I played every Halo game but Halo 2. I enjoyed all of them. And I have faith in 343.

> I played every Halo game but Halo 2. I enjoyed all of them. And I have faith in 343.

You should check out Halo 2. You can probably get it pretty cheap for the XBox (or even PC, if you play games on there) now. Very interesting story, levels where you play as the Arbiter, and basically sets the scene for everytihng that happened in 3. Was an awesome game :slight_smile: