343i, This Is My ONE Concern With H4!

Hey y’all, Vampyre0422 here. Alright I love EVERYTHING I have seen from Halo 4 as far as customizability options and game play mechanics go. except for ONE thing.

Emblems.

I am not too keen on the idea of having to Unlock emblems.

This is my emblem

I have had that foreground since Halo 2 and that back ground since Halo 3. And I am concerned with the fact that I have to unlock the emblems for my spartan. I understand that 343i wants to take this in a new direction and cut down on the… immaturity… of emblems. But seriously. Only being able to customize their color and having to unlock certain backgrounds and foregrounds really does’t sit well with me.

I have always been one for trying to be unique with my customization options. and taking away Halo’s style of custom emblems is taking away the uniqueness and variety of what we can do. And honestly I feel less unique not having an abundant amount of emblem options like I did in past halo games.

Would some one please shed some light on this subject? I like having the emblem that expresses my personality and matches my armor choice.

I realize that this is probably a stupid topic, but it is my only concern on Halo 4 thus far.

DISCUSS!!!

As long as preexisting emblems aren’t removed and made exclusive (Unicorn emblem), I’m fine with unlocking emblems.

I remember seeing in a picture somewhere that showed some Reach emblems. Just a guess but… we could possibly have the whole Reach selection from the get-go. Which is definitely nice.

Wow this is your one problem with HALO 4, 'emblems’. (Sorry for my sarcasm, just pissed off with the community at the moment).

OT: I agree with you and this isn’t a stupid topic.

> I remember seeing in a picture somewhere that showed some Reach emblems. Just a guess but… we could possibly have the whole Reach selection from the get-go. Which is definitely nice.

Those could have been placeholders. But I hope you’re right.

> Wow this is your one problem with HALO 4, 'emblems’. (Sorry for my sarcasm, just pissed off with the community at the moment).

I think quite a few people are pissed off with the community at the moment.

OT: Eh, I agree.

> > I remember seeing in a picture somewhere that showed some Reach emblems. Just a guess but… we could possibly have the whole Reach selection from the get-go. Which is definitely nice.
>
> Those could have been placeholders. But I hope you’re right.

I hope so too. You could make some crazy looking emblems with the Reach stuff. I really wouldn’t mind keeping them.

nevermind i just found a video posted by some one else.

At about 10:55 it goes through a whole customization process. emblems included.

thats a HUGE relief to me.

/thread