343i there is a description error on mark V!!

Mark V Armor: The vintage Mjolnir Mark V system was first worn by SPARTAN-II super-soldiers in 2525, at the start of the Covenant War. Although many of those wearing it customized the system’s helmet and molding architecture, the standard line stridently remained one of the most common armor systems in the years that followed. Some contemporary Spartan-IVs have requisitioned this GEN1 system with modified components to meet stringent GEN2 standards.

That’s the description of the Mark V! Big error! Mark V was first work by spartan-II super soldiers in 2552 at the end of the Human-Covenant war. Not 2525 at the start of the Covenant war. That was mark IV.

And if you could go into detail about what the prefect armour, what advantages it offers (even if its not in the gameplay) that’d be great but it’s just a request. You know? Spartan-IV requests information about the abilities the forerunner prefect armour found on Trevelyan offers.

Whoops lol
Someone got their 2’s and 5’s mixed up.

Where is this description?

Hahaha, typical 343i style!

Mark IV was near identical to Mark V, except it was older and didn’t have shields

> Mark V Armor: The vintage Mjolnir Mark V system was first worn by SPARTAN-II super-soldiers in 2525, at the start of the Covenant War. Although many of those wearing it customized the system’s helmet and molding architecture, the standard line stridently remained one of the most common armor systems in the years that followed. Some contemporary Spartan-IVs have requisitioned this GEN1 system with modified components to meet stringent GEN2 standards.
>
> That’s the description of the Mark V! Big error! Mark V was first work by spartan-II super soldiers in 2552 at the end of the Human-Covenant war. Not 2525 at the start of the Covenant war. That was mark IV.
>
>
>
> And if you could go into detail about what the prefect armour, what advantages it offers (even if its not in the gameplay) that’d be great but it’s just a request. You know? Spartan-IV requests information about the abilities the forerunner prefect armour found on Trevelyan offers.

where are you reading this from?

Here’s the description!

> Here’s the description!

Awesome. Thanks.

Nice catch! Hopefully 343i will go and fix this little mistake before the DLC is released!

Yeah and maybe add the entries to the essential visual guide for halo 4. I want to know more about prefect’s armour. What are the capabilities? What roles and advantages does it offer in canon?