343i, Thank You!

Its been much speculation for the past month between my friends and I if 343 would be taking over Reach. While I love this game, I find myself playing other games more. Its something we all are hoping 343 can fix in the coming months.

I wanted to thank 343 for their initiative to better Halo Reach. I truly believe that this company will be the beacon of hope many fans have been searching for. And if one thing is certain, this forum is a lot better then the whining over at BNet. I actually see a page of discussions with no flaming or hate. Its a nice change.

Very true.

Best of luck to 343!

I hope so as well…

I just hope that people don’t expect too much when we don’t know what 343’s abilities and intentions are w/Reach as of yet

> Its been much speculation for the past month between my friends and I if 343 would be taking over Reach. While I love this game, I find myself playing other games more. Its something we all are hoping 343 can fix in the coming months.
>
> I wanted to thank 343 for their initiative to better Halo Reach. I truly believe that this company will be the beacon of hope many fans have been searching for. And if one thing is certain, this forum is a lot better then the whining over at BNet. I actually see a page of discussions with no flaming or hate. Its a nice change.

I just came over from there and it was like a breath of fresh air.

> > Its been much speculation for the past month between my friends and I if 343 would be taking over Reach. While I love this game, I find myself playing other games more. Its something we all are hoping 343 can fix in the coming months.
> >
> > I wanted to thank 343 for their initiative to better Halo Reach. I truly believe that this company will be the beacon of hope many fans have been searching for. And if one thing is certain, this forum is a lot better then the whining over at BNet. I actually see a page of discussions with no flaming or hate. Its a nice change.
>
> I just came over from there and it was like a breath of fresh air.

I agree, I was getting so sick of all the flaming and general ridiculousness that goes on there. These forums are so much better. And Good luck to 343i. In see bright things for Reach and the halo saga in your hands.

> > > Its been much speculation for the past month between my friends and I if 343 would be taking over Reach. While I love this game, I find myself playing other games more. Its something we all are hoping 343 can fix in the coming months.
> > >
> > > I wanted to thank 343 for their initiative to better Halo Reach. I truly believe that this company will be the beacon of hope many fans have been searching for. And if one thing is certain, this forum is a lot better then the whining over at BNet. I actually see a page of discussions with no flaming or hate. Its a nice change.
> >
> > I just came over from there and it was like a breath of fresh air.
>
> I agree, I was getting so sick of all the flaming and general ridiculousness that goes on there. These forums are so much better. And Good luck to 343i. In see bright things for Reach and the halo saga in your hands.

I just came over from BNet as well, and was thoroughly pleased with all aspects of this website (not only the forums). My only fears is that as more kiddo’s come over from BNet, they will bring their flaming, whining trash with them. I’m hoping not, but I can’t allow myself to get my hopes up

> I just came over from BNet as well, and was thoroughly pleased with all aspects of this website (not only the forums). My only fears is that as more kiddo’s come over from BNet, they will bring their flaming, whining trash with them. I’m hoping not, but I can’t allow myself to get my hopes up

Honestly, I think it will take a while. Most of those people probably won’t bother to sign up, let alone use their gamertag as a username. Takes some of the anonymity out of the equation.

> > I just came over from BNet as well, and was thoroughly pleased with all aspects of this website (not only the forums). My only fears is that as more kiddo’s come over from BNet, they will bring their flaming, whining trash with them. I’m hoping not, but I can’t allow myself to get my hopes up
>
> Honestly, I think it will take a while. Most of those people probably won’t bother to sign up, let alone use their gamertag as a username. Takes some of the anonymity out of the equation.

I honestly just came from B-net as well and so far the forums here have been clean no flaming yet hopefully it can stay that way for awhile.

Best of luck to you guys at 343i.

Hopefully the guys and gals over here can help the Mods and Community Leaders by keeping the conversations friendly (if a little feisty when we get discussing!), not feeding the trolls & keeping the overall tone as chilled and as fresh as it was when we got here.