343i Thank you for messing with some of.....

These people and making the cry babies quit Halo over a -Yoinking!- specialization code lol. Id rather not play with these people anyway who are more concerned with experience points rather then actually being good. And for that we thank you.

Like me, did you by chance receive your specialization codes?

> Like me, did you by chance receive your specialization codes?

I could care less about the specialization code. It will all be taken care of in time. And by January we should have a nice ranking system in place. Thats all we need here. Most of you sound like little brats.

Lets just see if the ranked system doesnt suck too, but im not getting too hyped about it.

> Lets just see if the ranked system doesnt suck too, but im not getting too hyped about it.

Why such low optimism about it? This game could be on par with H2 with the right updates. If I could just play with people of my skill level more often instead of holding teammates hands through every match I would be very happy.

> > Lets just see if the ranked system doesnt suck too, but im not getting too hyped about it.
>
> Why such low optimism about it? This game could be on par with H2 with the right updates. If I could just play with people of my skill level more often instead of holding teammates hands through every match I would be very happy.

Everything 343 announced until now seemed like a big deal, but it wasnt.

Ill start with spartan ops, which is nothing but scrapped campaign levels that definitly dont stand a chance against the quality firefight had.

When they announced the battle rifle, I was very happy. They didnt mention although, that the DMR is better than the BR.

They didnt mention theater was 1 player.

They didnt mention any custom game options.

They didnt mention the file share would be down.

When people started complaining about ranked and many were about to have doubts about the game, 343 released a ranking system.

The bugs that shipped with the game made me realize 343 has not worked on this game for 3 years (im talking about that complex out of map bug)

The new maps seem disapointing and I cant see how competitive will grow (besides haven, adrift and forge maps).

All of this just makes me say that the ranked announcement was just a way to calm people down. But we will see.

> > Like me, did you by chance receive your specialization codes?
>
> I could care less about the specialization code. It will all be taken care of in time. And by January we should have a nice ranking system in place. Thats all we need here. Most of you sound like little brats.

whoa whoa whoa bro, I said that I got my codes so I’m all good. Your use of “you” is offending. I’ve been on the backup servers since Friday so I could be complaining, but I’m making the best of it guesting on my brother’s account. I actually enjoy this game quite a bit, but I understand that FUN is subjective to each individual and where one person may find fun in killing enemies, others find fun in leveling up. It’s not that they’re brats, it’s that they find their fun a different way and feel cheated. Yes, they may be taking this a little extreme in my mind, but threads like this aren’t much different.

I like this game, I’ve been making the best of this game. When you call me a brat I lol and say “what an ignorant noob” to myself.

> > > Like me, did you by chance receive your specialization codes?
> >
> > I could care less about the specialization code. It will all be taken care of in time. And by January we should have a nice ranking system in place. Thats all we need here. Most of you sound like little brats.
>
> whoa whoa whoa bro, I said that I got my codes so I’m all good. Your use of “you” is offending. I’ve been on the backup servers since Friday so I could be complaining, but I’m making the best of it guesting on my brother’s account. I actually enjoy this game quite a bit, but I understand that FUN is subjective to each individual and where one person may find fun in killing enemies, others find fun in leveling up. It’s not that they’re brats, it’s that they find their fun a different way and feel cheated. Yes, they may be taking this a little extreme in my mind, but threads like this aren’t much different.
>
> I like this game, I’ve been making the best of this game. When you call me a brat I lol and say “what an ignorant noob” to myself.

Cool story bru. But I wasnt really calling you a brat. Just most of the tards here. I mean just look at all the specialization code threads. So much butthurt.

If you’re playing to be good I think you are playing the wrong game. Bonus points if you play Infinity Big Team Spamfest.

Allow me to redirect you to Quake, Tribes, or any other actually competitive and balanced FPS.

> > > Lets just see if the ranked system doesnt suck too, but im not getting too hyped about it.
> >
> > Why such low optimism about it? This game could be on par with H2 with the right updates. If I could just play with people of my skill level more often instead of holding teammates hands through every match I would be very happy.
>
> Everything 343 announced until now seemed like a big deal, but it wasnt.
>
> Ill start with spartan ops, <mark>which is nothing but scrapped campaign levels that definitly dont stand a chance against the quality firefight had.</mark>
>
> When they announced the battle rifle, I was very happy. They didnt mention although, that the DMR is better than the BR.
>
> They didnt mention theater was 1 player.
>
> They didnt mention any custom game options.
>
> They didnt mention the file share would be down.
>
> When people started complaining about ranked and many were about to have doubts about the game, 343 released a ranking system.
>
> The bugs that shipped with the game made me realize 343 has not worked on this game for 3 years (im talking about that complex out of map bug)
>
> The new maps seem disapointing and I cant see how competitive will grow (besides haven, adrift and forge maps).
>
> All of this just makes me say that the ranked announcement was just a way to calm people down. But we will see.

FF was reptitive. I could only play like 2 matches before I got bored and it was worse when you had the FF weekly. I’d rather play an extended Campaign then some boring -Yoink- FF.

> These people and making the cry babies quit Halo over a -Yoinking!- specialization code lol. Id rather not play with these people anyway who are more <mark>concerned with experience points</mark> rather then actually being good. And for that we thank you.

You ever think maybe they want it to actually get the other specializations? Instead of being stuck with the default 2, maybe they want to go for Rogue? which in my opinion is the best one. Don’t assume stuff, you make yourself look like a fool.