343i should take as much time as it needs to make

343i should take as many months or years if it wants to, to make Halo 6 really good. I have played over 314 hours on Halo multiplayer and yeah it is really fun but…it is just missing something…i cant really describe it… if i did though have to say one problem that they should fix for halo 6 they should make the multiplayer maps more alien like and have more mystery in the maps…like keeps you wondering how this map came to be… Also they should make the campaign really good so i am not spending 60 bucks just for the multiplayer. So please 343i take as much time as you need to have lots of game modes at the release of the game and have great campaign and good multiplayer maps. What do you guys think?

I don’t have a problem with 343 taking as much time as needed, but it doesn’t really work that way in many cases. Microsoft typically tells them when they need to have the game ready, 343 doesn’t have too much of a say in it, if I understand correctly.

> 2533275016942754;2:
> I don’t have a problem with 343 taking as much time as needed, but it doesn’t really work that way in many cases. Microsoft typically tells them when they need to have the game ready, 343 doesn’t have too much of a say in it, if I understand correctly.

You are correct, though, they might be more flexible for the next one to make sure the game is good which will bring people back and attract new players.

> 2533275016942754;2:
> I don’t have a problem with 343 taking as much time as needed, but it doesn’t really work that way in many cases. Microsoft typically tells them when they need to have the game ready, 343 doesn’t have too much of a say in it, if I understand correctly.

Yep. 343 can ask for extensions, but in todays franchise based market you are not allowed to do that (even if it makes a better game).

> 2533274845430275;3:
> > 2533275016942754;2:
> > I don’t have a problem with 343 taking as much time as needed, but it doesn’t really work that way in many cases. Microsoft typically tells them when they need to have the game ready, 343 doesn’t have too much of a say in it, if I understand correctly.
>
>
> You are correct, though, they might be more flexible for the next one to make sure the game is good which will bring people back and attract new players.

Hopefully Microsoft will let them have enough time to complete the game for launch, but we have to remember it’s not just Microsoft, 343 has to work hard too, it is their job.