343I saving resources BS?

I remeber before Halo 5 launched there was backlash after it was revealed that the ‘Swords of Sanghelios’ would use Halo 4 elite models rather than Halo 2:A style models due to resource constraints.
I recently played Wolfenstein The New Order, and for that, the first, very short level features unique SMG (that level only) and unique versions(models, not just skins) of the following: Pistol, Assault Rifle, Grenade, Knife, Machine Gun Turret, -Yoink!- Dog, -Yoink!- Soldier and -Yoink!- Officer. They are literally used for the intro mission and then replaced by completely different models. So if ‘Machine Games’ could do it, why couldn’t 343i do it?

Comparing video games made by different studios is akin to comparing apples and oranges. There are reasons that each game does what it does.

copyright issues most likely

same reason Brutes and Brute weapons arent in 343i Halo games

Bungie retained the rights to use in Destiny IIRC

> 2533275010968401;3:
> copyright issues most likely
>
> same reason Brutes and Brute weapons arent in 343i Halo games
>
> Bungie retained the rights to use in Destiny IIRC

I don’t understand where this rumor came from. It makes no sense. Bungie holds NO rights to ANYTHING in the Halo universe anymore.

Microsoft holds all rights to Halo. Everything Halo. That’s why there’s brutes in Halo Wars 2.

> 2533275010968401;3:
> copyright issues most likely
>
> same reason Brutes and Brute weapons arent in 343i Halo games
>
> Bungie retained the rights to use in Destiny IIRC

Bungie doesn’t have the rights to the brutes. First, because brutes are seen in the Halo: Escalation comics, meaning that the rights to the brutes belong to 343. Second, because Bungie is not going to say “Okay, 343 gets the rights to the Halo franchise, except for the Brutes!”