343i, remake some CE maps!

Just a post to say that 343 should remake some CE maps, just new graphics only, nothing else.
It’s just with only three forge environments, you can’t really do authentic remakes yourself in H4.

Maps I’d love to see remade

*Boarding action
*Sidewinder
*Danger Canyon
*Death island
*Blood gulch
*Longest
*Derelict

Anyone else want to see these maps back?

Go to the classic remakes in Halo 4 thread in community creations. They have a ton of remakes that should satisfy your craving.

We’ve done this before. The new features don’t mesh with the old maps very well and if strip everything to accommodate them, the classic playlists are generally on the lower end of the population scale.

Of course if you don’t care, you can always download the remakes via File Share (though this can be a pain in the -Yoink-).

> Just a post to say that 343 should remake some CE maps, just new graphics only, nothing else.
> It’s just with only three forge environments, you can’t really do authentic remakes yourself in H4.
>
> Maps I’d love to see remade
>
>
> <mark>*Boarding action</mark>
> *Sidewinder
> *Danger Canyon
> *Death island
> *Blood gulch
> <mark>*Longest</mark>
> <mark>*Derelict</mark>
>
> Anyone else want to see these maps back?

The ones I highlighted can be done in Forge. Actually, all of CE’s small maps can, and most of the BTB ones wouldn’t work with Halo 4’s gameplay at all, but I’d love to see a map with Death Island’s concept.

I saw a re-made of Hang em high. Looks really nice. JUst look for them and you’ll find them.

Doesn’t the community have any of these? It’d be nice to download them.

> Doesn’t the community have any of these? It’d be nice to download them.

I plan on remaking Elongation, complete with moving crates. It might take until about next Sunday, I’m kind of busy until next week.