343I:REACH SERVER DOWN?

This Wednesday afternoon,06/28,around 3:00p.m.(CST),the message reads,"The Halo Reach server is unavailable at this time."Working morning and early afternoon until now.

Servers were just down last week! Is reach dying???

> 2533274937003153;2:
> Servers were just down last week! Is reach dying???

Seems that way.

I KNOW DUDE SAME HERE! I was trying to play a match And OUT of NOWHERE servers are down :point_down:. If Reach dies I’ll be so disappointed :disappointed:

> 2535420708294087;4:
> I KNOW DUDE SAME HERE! I was trying to play a match And OUT of NOWHERE servers are down :point_down:. If Reach dies I’ll be so disappointed :disappointed:

I actually just got back into reach, leveling up making friends… I hope it never dies

If reach dies, so do I
But I’m having the same problem

I wouldn’t see why they would let the servers die as it is a backwards compatible game. I too am experiencing the same problem. I was just playing fine this past weekend until today. I hope this is temporary.

“Spartans never die, Jorge, they’re just Missing in Action.”

Fix the servers I’m waiting to play

please fix halo reach. this server failure garbage is getting on everone’s nerves… Bungie never let the servers be down this long. smh

Halo 3 on Xbox 360’s servers are down too.

Reach servers go down for hours on hours yet mcc servers are fine? Really… 343 really doesn’t care

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I just called XBOX and got a supervisor for XBOX Live on the phone after forever. He said 343 Studios is responsible for keeping the server in working order. He saw that 343 Studios is monitoring the problem, which he said means they are trying to fix it. Apparently they just really freaking suck at fixing it over the past 7 days or so! Its been out several times for several hours. Somebody at XBOX needs to tell them to get their sh*t together. Reach is the only game I play on Live!

2:30am EST. Still down for me. Been down all day. Halo 4 and 5 are garbage. To much like call of duty. I play REACH for a reason. Most of us don’t like call of duty so reach is all we have. FIX THIS!!!.

To save tracking multiple topics, best to keep reports in a thread that 343 has responded to: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/386c0102f55b48a3a0cc5412c3714e02/topics/halo-reach/b493bc4d-b8a4-4381-a09b-f1e697689d99/posts?page=1