343i please release a small but concrete information over halo 4 soon

I think it is time to show a bit more over Halo 4 now.
Seriously.

I thought (before Halo CE:A was out) the terminals will tell a little bit more over things that could happen in Halo 4. Well there were more small points… I didnt overslooked them. But less than I hoped.

I first thought they don’t tell us so much, because of the Halo CE:A Terminals; that would reduce the sells of Halo CE:A. Sure.

But now Halo CE:A is out. And now… there is still nothing out; nothing that is saying to me: “Remeber… Halo 4 the cool game will come out next year, 4th quartal!”
I know it is still a long time, but the last months before release are not so important to fill, if everyone waits on the game already (normal public would be enaugh).

Sure: I saw the interview with Frank “A-Z”; but there were no concrete hints neither. But it was interessting to hear about the elites… even if it was nothing concrete.

I feel now, that Halo 4 lose a bit my attention. I always check the Halo-Sides for new informations… but nothing new. To bad. Because I like to hear about Halo 4; feels funny as to play Halo.

I hope there will be something new out before this year ends. Because I become desperate and start to read about Bioshock Infinite again. :stuck_out_tongue: (Iam not a big Bioshock fan… gameplay stucks like the gears of an old car with damaged gearbox… :stuck_out_tongue: )

The new information should keep this 3 things:

1. It should be concrete
  2. It should not be much
  3. It should create more questions than answers

For example the Art-Work-Video was a realy good hit; imo.
And I think: it is time for some small new info-release.

I don’t want that I ve tons of ideas what could be in Halo 4, if the release is only 1 month ahead. I think 65% of the game should be known. Keep it total unknown is also bad; because ppl can get disappointed, if they hear that something is not as they imaginated, if they hear it to late… and they can’t “reset” their thoughts mentaly. (That’s one of my fears, too).

I don’t speak over storyline, but I would be happy to see some level design artworks, new vehicle Pics;… as long as they are done (lol).

A lot of text for a compicated topic; I know.

So what you think? @all other ppl.

If you don’t want to read all my stuff: Here is the question:
Release a small concrete (!!!) information about halo 4 this year?

Hope someone some admins inform 343i aswell over this post. Oh and remember them to check my weapon ideas. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure we’ll see something before the end December to end 2011 with a bang.

With halo reach, the good trailers started coming out about a year before release. I’d say we will be more informed in spring 2012. And probably a good bit of information near the end/start of 2011/2012. I hope to get a good bit of info by then anyway.

Cross your fingers for a VGAs trailer. Frankie denies it, but I think he is bluffing (:

> Cross your fingers for a VGAs trailer. Frankie denies it, but I think he is bluffing (:

Seems not.
What should 343i say?, that every fan belives them; if there is no trailer or something they say “no” and all think it’s a secret trailer… lol.

I think:

A) the marketing of 343i is bad, because they don’t give us any new informations… and fans turn away of watching on Halo 4 … because it gets boring.

(or)

B) 343i is behind its shedule… and that means: cross your fingers, that the Halo 4-Release Date will not be moved on 2013… or something worse. Because there is 1 year to go,… and still nothing but artwork… that don’t makes me feel safe. - Should it?!

> > Cross your fingers for a VGAs trailer. Frankie denies it, but I think he is bluffing (:
>
> Seems not.
> What should 343i say?, that every fan belives them; if there is no trailer or something they say “no” and all think it’s a secret trailer… lol.
>
>
> I think:
>
> A) the marketing of 343i is bad, because they don’t give us any new informations… and fans turn away of watching on Halo 4 … because it gets boring.
>
> (or)
>
> B) 343i is behind its shedule… and that means: cross your fingers, that the Halo 4-Release Date will not be moved on 2013… or something worse. Because there is 1 year to go,… and still nothing but artwork… that don’t makes me feel safe. - Should it?!

completely agree. No hype is actually made me uninterested in Halo 4. I was fine about it for a while but still no info about Halo 4 is still getting annoying

It would be nice if 343 released a charactor concept art video to show off Chief’s final design and also show off one of the enemy designs…just one of them as not to really spoil anything of course.

… I only hope (if they are realy behind their shedule) that this is due to 343i is trying to add some of my great Ideas in Halo 4; or other fan ideas of course… :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously: I would say better make Halo 4 good and keep it slow, than rush it and Halo 4 would suck. Seriously.

But then I only wish me one thing: Honesty.
I never heared of a company: “Yeah we are behind, but we want to make it good, not fast.” Iam sure each real fan will understand it.
And if 343i is not. Well then I want to hear now: “We are not behind”… and I want to see a proof; like some concrete thing. But otherwise it would be a realy bad marketing.

Just to say it clear here; iam not angry on 343i, especially not if they are behind… that can happen, and if they want to make Halo 4 good … then this fact is good.
BUT: I hate it, if there is a lack of informations.

Give us a new concrete thing, that would be good for the marketing and it will show us, Halo 4 is still in time.
OR:
Say you are behind, because you want to make Halo 4 good; that is not a bad thing and iam sure each fan will understand it.

(Well to the other fans: Imagine the pressure on 343i now; Halo 4 needs to be a kick4ss game and everyone will look at it very very strict after Bungies leave of the Halo franchise.)

I completely agree. People who say don’t “hate- a wrong term” on 343. We are not. We are just concerned. To be honest, how could anybody not be? It is unusual for so little to be known about a game one year from release and even though i agree with the people who say it’ll be better when you play the game, it is unusual and this breeds question. Surely 343 can see where we are coming from?

Also, if information is not released to E3 then surely the marketing campaign will lose any momentum is still (i don’t think it has any). Interest in Halo 4 will surely decrease.