343i Please reduce Community maps.

Everyone that i have played with since the community maps where added to matchmaking shares the same opinion. That opinion is that these maps are annoying. Its not because they are bad the reason why it gets annoying is because they are forged maps and feel nothing like Maps made by a studio. Also because they come out every single time! Please reduce how many times they pop out to be chosen. I hate going into team slayer to warm up and every single choice is a crappy community map. The same with Btb playlist. I hate the community maps please 343 make them come out less. I miss playing BTB slayer on the spire.

<4 <343

I love community maps. Makes everything seem fresh;)

BTB Slayer on the Spire? shudders

I’ll take community maps over that all day.

> I love community maps. Makes everything seem fresh;)

Not to me. i get bored of seeing grays and blues everytime i play.

<4 <343

> > I love community maps. Makes everything seem fresh;)
>
> Not to me. i get bored of seeing grays and blues everytime i play.
>
> <4 <343

I can definitely understand that, but you can’t beat some of the great layouts of the community maps and they make great additions. It is a shame that we are limited in our color options though I agree.

> > I love community maps. Makes everything seem fresh;)
>
> Not to me. i get bored of seeing grays and blues everytime i play.
>
> <4 <343

not all of them are ALL grey and blue. I recently played a BTB game on Renegade. It was awesome!

> > > I love community maps. Makes everything seem fresh;)
> >
> > Not to me. i get bored of seeing grays and blues everytime i play.
> >
> > <4 <343
>
> I can definitely understand that, but you can’t beat some of the great layouts of the community maps and they make great additions. It is a shame that we are limited in our color options though I agree.

Honestly i dont like playing on any of the community maps.

<4 <343

> > > > I love community maps. Makes everything seem fresh;)
> > >
> > > Not to me. i get bored of seeing grays and blues everytime i play.
> > >
> > > <4 <343
> >
> > I can definitely understand that, but you can’t beat some of the great layouts of the community maps and they make great additions. It is a shame that we are limited in our color options though I agree.
>
> Honestly i dont like playing on any of the community maps.
>
> <4 <343

Shame, there are some great maps out there.

Theres only 1 map i dont mind but i can never remember the names. Its the one with the rockets in the middle in the bottom. and right above it there is a sniper.

<4 <343

see, they aren’t all bad

Don’t blame the maker that it is has a lot of grey…it isn’t their fault. Besides, there are quite a bit of good community maps.

Wayont, Abridged, Think Twice, Affinity, Chateau, the Classic remakes for Classic playlist, Treasury, Eden Minor.

However there are some bad ones…Namely Renegage for BTB, and Enclosed for Arena and Team Slayer.

Some are good, and some are bad.

The good= Select and Synapse

The bad= Precipice

The ugly= Rebirth

All the other ones are so-so. I really wish they would put the Classic Community maps in matchmaking other than Team Classic. High Noon, Eclipse, Hydra XXIII, and Noble Creek are all awesome. I’d love to play those on Slayer, Swat, Snipers and Arena.

I dislike most of them, nothing worse then jumping into a game and getting stuck on a lame community map that you don’t even know. You get raped because you’re lost in a sea of grey walls and can’t find anything. Some maps are good but not that many, at least make a community playlist for them so people who want to play real maps can.

i and everyone i know loves comm maps so that disproves your first premise that everyone feels the way you do

> I love community maps. Makes everything seem fresh;)

I feel this way too. Even though there is a lot of grey they are different maps, and that I enjoy.

Not until I see community maps in Invasion and Living dead

i agree with op. Forge maps are horrible!

Or at least make more of them, I get so bored of playing the same ones over and over again…

No. What I think they should do is remove them from all playlists, then, Make a Community BTB and Community 4v4 and put them there. Thoughts?

<4

I love Community maps, but not Halo: Reach Community maps.

For all you forgers out there: Just because it looks cool, and plays great for a bit, and just because it seems balanced doesn’t make it so. Level design is an art, and I don’t see any masterpiece when I play on some of your maps. Please look something up on the internet for this. There is a reason why people go to school to learn how to do this.