343i, PLEASE READ THIS

I know that y’all are updating MM on Tuesday. PLEASE, I have just ONE thing I would like for y’all to add to the update.

PLEASE, for the love of Azura, PLEASE take Friendly Fire OUT of Grifball.

I, and everyone else I know, hate being betrayed for the bomb and I hate when a teammate tries to betray me for the bomb and I end up dying because I have to run away from my teammate AND the opposing team, which can become difficult at times.

Not only would it stop that, but it would also stop people for betraying for NO reason. I have been killed countless times in Grifball because someone on my team just loves to betray all of his teammates and basically not try to win.

Another thing it would fix is all of the betrayals that happen as players run for the bomb at the beginning of a round or when someone gets betrayed when another teammate does a “hammer jump” to jump farther, and also when two people go for one enemy and one teammate ends up being accidentally betrayed.

All of these things could be fixed easily. All you have to do is take Friendly Fire OUT of Grifball.

Please, do this for a long-time Grifball fan. I played Grifball every chance I got on Halo 3, and I would love to do the same on Reach, but people betray for the bomb and other non-accidental reasons a LOT more on Reach. I’m guessing that’s because you still get rewarded even for a terrible loss, so they don’t care.

Thank you for reading this if you do, 343i.

What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.

> What are you on about? <mark>The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go.</mark> It really us the only good thing about the playlist.

People like you shouldn’t play Grifball. Unless you are really good at it, Grifball is strongly team-based. It can be fun when I don’t get chased by my teammates and the enemy team for the bomb.

> What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.

If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.

To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.

> > What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.
>
> If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.
>
> To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.

Along with that, you can hammer jump your team mates without any risk and plenty of rewards.

Friendly fire deserves to be in Minecraft.

> > What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.
>
> If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.
>
> To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.

WTF is the Griffball League?

> > > What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.
> >
> > If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.
> >
> > To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.
>
>
> <mark>WTF is the Griffball League?</mark>

Are You Serious!?

For the last time, removing friendly fire will upset the delicate balance that the settings have produced.

Also, the Grifball Leagues are a higher level of play from the standard matchmaking experience. GrifballHub is one of them.

> For the last time, removing friendly fire will upset the delicate balance that the settings have produced.
>
> Also, the Grifball Leagues are a higher level of play from the standard matchmaking experience. GrifballHub is one of them.

Even though I did officially thank you, I beleive your post demands a Thank You Post :smiley:

> > > > What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.
> > >
> > > If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.
> > >
> > > To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.
> >
> >
> > <mark>WTF is the Griffball League?</mark>
>
> Are You Serious!?

Woah waoh, do you actually think that every Halo player has heard of this GB League? I’m a hardcore competitive Halo player and I’ve honestly never heard of this.

> > > > > What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.
> > > >
> > > > If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.
> > > >
> > > > To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.
> > >
> > >
> > > <mark>WTF is the Griffball League?</mark>
> >
> > Are You Serious!?
>
> Woah waoh, do you actually think that every Halo player has heard of this GB League? I’m a hardcore competitive Halo player and I’ve honestly never heard of this.

First off, you took me way to seriously on that…Secondly I know more people who know about GB League than those who don’t especially those who play GB seriously and don’t screw around.

> > > > > > What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.
> > > > >
> > > > > If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.
> > > > >
> > > > > To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > <mark>WTF is the Griffball League?</mark>
> > >
> > > Are You Serious!?
> >
> > Woah waoh, do you actually think that every Halo player has heard of this GB League? I’m a hardcore competitive Halo player and I’ve honestly never heard of this.
>
> First off, you took me way to seriously on that…Secondly I know more people who know about GB League than those who don’t especially those who play GB seriously and don’t screw around.

Well you would, seeing as you take it seriously and will therefore surround yourself in people who also do. Personally, I don’t see who how you can take that -Yoink- seriously, but to each their own, I guess…

> > > > > > > What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > <mark>WTF is the Griffball League?</mark>
> > > >
> > > > Are You Serious!?
> > >
> > > Woah waoh, do you actually think that every Halo player has heard of this GB League? I’m a hardcore competitive Halo player and I’ve honestly never heard of this.
> >
> > First off, you took me way to seriously on that…Secondly I know more people who know about GB League than those who don’t especially those who play GB seriously and don’t screw around.
>
> Well you would, seeing as you take it seriously and will therefore surround yourself in people who also do. Personally, I don’t see who how you can take that Yoink! seriously, but to each their own, I guess…

Well that makes two of us…There are MANY things in this world that I cannot understand because of many different reasons, yet much of the world’s population doesn’t see it that way.

I guess perhaps we can agree to disagree.

> > For the last time, removing friendly fire will upset the delicate balance that the settings have produced.
> >
> > Also, the Grifball Leagues are a higher level of play from the standard matchmaking experience. GrifballHub is one of them.
>
> Even though I did officially thank you, I beleive your post demands a Thank You Post :smiley:

Well thank you, though I do tire of this issue being beaten to death over and over again. Even though I can see why the OP has brought up this topic, as long as there are people who wish to boost their stats in Grifball Matchmaking, then friendly fire must remain on so when legitimate players are paired with those who boost, those legitimate players can betray the one who’s holding the bomb on purpose and score, saving the other team the grief of having to deal with going super negative and just move on to the next game.

> > > For the last time, removing friendly fire will upset the delicate balance that the settings have produced.
> > >
> > > Also, the Grifball Leagues are a higher level of play from the standard matchmaking experience. GrifballHub is one of them.
> >
> > Even though I did officially thank you, I beleive your post demands a Thank You Post :smiley:
>
> Well thank you, though I do tire of this issue being beaten to death over and over again. Even though I can see why the OP has brought up this topic, as long as there are people who wish to boost their stats in Grifball Matchmaking, then friendly fire must remain on so when legitimate players are paired with those who boost, those legitimate players can betray the one who’s holding the bomb on purpose and score, saving the other team the grief of having to deal with going super negative and just move on to the next game.

I hear that… Earlier today my friend and I were playing GB. He was betrayed for the ball 3 times I almost 3 times. Then they proceeded to Intentionally Try to betray us Over and Over again. At one point I was fighting them and the other team just trying to keep my friend Alive. Thankfully at one point all 6 screwed up and we could seal either a victory or tie. I’d honestly rather them be AFK arg…

> > > > > > > What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > <mark>WTF is the Griffball League?</mark>
> > > >
> > > > Are You Serious!?
> > >
> > > Woah waoh, do you actually think that every Halo player has heard of this GB League? I’m a hardcore competitive Halo player and I’ve honestly never heard of this.
> >
> > First off, you took me way to seriously on that…Secondly I know more people who know about GB League than those who don’t especially those who play GB seriously and don’t screw around.
>
> Well you would, seeing as you take it seriously and will therefore surround yourself in people who also do. Personally, I don’t see who how you can take that Yoink! seriously, but to each their own, I guess…

Same way I can’t take you seriously for wanting to win every single game you enter.

> What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.

Wow, I’d hate to be on a team with you. I’d report you to XBL over something you didn’t even do just because you were a jerk.

> > > > > > > > What are you on about? The only reason I would ever dare to play Griffball is to see how negative you can make your teammates go. It really us the only good thing about the playlist.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If I read that correctly, that is Unsporting conduct and it’s grounds for ban in the GB League.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > To the OP…Here’s the thing, if you turn off FF in GB you create a hard ship. Ball carrie Refuses to score becuase they want to run the timer till the end. Refusing to score is grounds for ban and what not. Turning Off FF is a Bad Idea. Now keeping the boot option Off is a Good Idea.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > <mark>WTF is the Griffball League?</mark>
> > > > >
> > > > > Are You Serious!?
> > > >
> > > > Woah waoh, do you actually think that every Halo player has heard of this GB League? I’m a hardcore competitive Halo player and I’ve honestly never heard of this.
> > >
> > > First off, you took me way to seriously on that…Secondly I know more people who know about GB League than those who don’t especially those who play GB seriously and don’t screw around.
> >
> > Well you would, seeing as you take it seriously and will therefore surround yourself in people who also do. Personally, I don’t see who how you can take that Yoink! seriously, but to each their own, I guess…
>
> Same way I can’t take you seriously for wanting to win every single game you enter.

Well what’s wrong with Wanting to win :frowning: It’s fun to win :expressionless: