343i please read! Changes the community wants on Hemmorhage.

This is such a good multiplayer map but it is very unbalanced since sniper rifles can destroy vehicles so easily. Hemmorhage was made to be a vehicle based map so please change this in the future title update.

yea, and put it in squad slayer with AR starts. so people actually can play the map map and use the middle, like the old days.

And then the complaints will come in that there is no weapons to kill vehicles with if the other team blows up yours or takes them.

It’s a circle with the community these days.

Any chance we could get the teleporter near the caves moved back to the trees like in the past?

Take off the sniper in that map and replace it with the focus rifle. You can then move around the map much more freely.

> Take off the sniper in that map and replace it with the beam rifle. You can then move around the map much more freely.

You mean focus rifle right?
Yeah… I suppose that would work…

Why is a Hero w/1.80 K/D ratio complaining about things like this?

Yeah, I think Sniper should be replaced with either the Spartan Laser or Focus Rifle. The main annoying thing is people using Active Camo with the Sniper…Laser or Focus Rifle will mean everyone knows where you are regardless of loadout…

> Yeah, I think Sniper should be replaced with either the Spartan Laser or Focus Rifle. The main annoying thing is people using Active Camo with the Sniper…Laser or Focus Rifle will mean everyone knows where you are regardless of loadout…

I dont know if this would work but actually change the sniper and DMR so it wont do a lot of damage to vehicles but rather damage to the player. When the player reaches 0 health, the vehicle could explode like in Halo 3. Not sure if that would be a great solution though.

The Sniper Rifle is Part of The Map Itself, Like It Was On Halo CE’s Blood Gulch, The Problem Is That The Reach’s Sniper Can Take Out Vehicles Easy, So, To Keep The Map More “Pure”, I Suggest To Leave The Sniper Rifle, But With Just One Clip, That’s 4 Sniper Rounds For Each Team.

Also, I Don’t Know What You Guys Think, But The Plasma Launcher In The Middle Of The Map Isn’t Used Too Much. And I’m Not Sure If The PL Would Be More Powerful Than The Fuel Rod Gun. Mind If We Changed That Too?

P.S. The Teleporters Are Okay, I Don’t Know What Trees Are You Talking About. I Don’t Remember Any Trees In The Middle Of Blood Gulch Or In H2’s Coagulation. And I Certainly Do Not Hope You’re Talking About The Trees Next To Blue Base…

Everyone should spawn with two rockets and an assault rifle.

Honestly all they need to do is make vehicles stonger and harder to flip, then we are good!

I think the sniper is fine on Hemhorrage with vehicles, but DMR and grenades are unbelivabley powerful!

I guess I’d be ok with the Sniper if there was an ammo cut…the DMR could also get ammo cut, but I think there should be at least two more spots on the map for DMR ammo itself. Also, replace the Repeater and Needler with something decent like another Plasma Pistol or Concussion Rifle (my vote’s for a Spiker!). While the Plasma Launcher sometimes goes unnoticed (mainly because the many sweeping hills of Hemmorhage can make using it a fine mess best taken when you’ve got the wheels to get out of the center of the map yourself), the Plasma Repeater just plain gets ignored (for good reason, what is it doing on this map??)…

> I guess I’d be ok with the Sniper if there was an ammo cut…the DMR could also get ammo cut, but I think there should be at least two more spots on the map for DMR ammo itself. Also, replace the Repeater and Needler with something decent like another Plasma Pistol or Concussion Rifle (my vote’s for a Spiker!). While the Plasma Launcher sometimes goes unnoticed (mainly because the many sweeping hills of Hemmorhage can make using it a fine mess best taken when you’ve got the wheels to get out of the center of the map yourself), the Plasma Repeater just plain gets ignored (for good reason, what is it doing on this map??)…

I actually like the Sniper Ammo reduction suggestion, maybe make it so it has ONE spare clip instead of two so in total it’s 8 bullets, that in my case is only enough for either 8 enemies or one Wraith.

Adding a laser onto the map on each base is something I would LOVE to see, it would change the way it plays so much. Don’t try to say ‘but it’s meant to be Blood Gulch, it didn’t have Lasers’, Yup, it didn’t have Wraiths or DMR’s either.

Maybe making the Plasma Launcher in the middle spawn a lot faster, it can be very effective if used effiently.

The map would be so much better if they removed the wraith and revenant, added a scorpion, put a spartan laser in the middle, add more plasma pistols somewhere where there is more traffic, and nerfed the sniper’s vehicle wrecking power.

> The map would be so much better if they removed the wraith and revenant, added a scorpion, put a spartan laser in the middle, add more plasma pistols somewhere where there is more traffic, and nerfed the sniper’s vehicle wrecking power.

I disagree on the Scorpions, they were removed because Spawn Trapping became a joke with them once one team destroyed the others and got it over there.

I rarely got to play Hemmorage in this state but I saw a few cheap spawn killing gameplays it and it wasn’t pretty.

The Scorpion was in Blood Gulch and Coagulation, I just think that it should come back. With Sprint and Jetpack it is super easy to highjack a scorpion, they can’t look up very high.

There is a reason that Bungie put a scorpion on the map back when they were a good company.

> The Scorpion was in Blood Gulch and Coagulation, I just think that it should come back. With Sprint and Jetpack it is super easy to highjack a scorpion, they can’t look up very high.
>
> There is a reason that Bungie put a scorpion on the map back when they were a good company.

The Scorpion wasn’t like it is in Reach.

The fact sometimes you couldn’t exit a base without being spyed with the Scorpion made it unfair, the Wraith seemed to be a pefect replacement.

The Wraith is incredibly fast, has at least 2X health than the scorpion does, and is impossible to approach because of the huge blast radius, the killer boost, and the arched shot. Even if you manage to get on it, the driver can shoot you off. The plasma pistol is impossible to use against it because you can’t get close enough. Spawn trapping is far easier with it than the scorpion.

> The Wraith is incredibly fast, has at least 2X health than the scorpion does, and is impossible to approach because of the huge blast radius, the killer boost, and the arched shot. Even if you manage to get on it, the driver can shoot you off. The plasma pistol is impossible to use against it because you can’t get close enough. Spawn trapping is far easier with it than the scorpion.

I have yet be spawn trapped by it since it was added and plasma pistoling it, then running on the back works best for me.

I have no troubles.