343i please put an end to the complaints.

Simple - Put the Halo 2 servers online for a month. Give us a few weeks warning to track down a copy. If the Halo 2 population beats Halo 4, make all the changes we want.

You can currently play Halo 2 online on the computer.
This ends in June though.

Thats a large waste of money for them to put up the halo 2 servers just for noone to go on them, and prove you wrong. And if would also cost too much money just to do whatever some forum people want that will most likely do more harm than good.

> You can currently play Halo 2 online on the computer.
> This ends in June though.

Xbox

OT : I have no doubt that halo 2 pop would beat halo 4’s. If they ever turned it on, it should be kept on. I would have to go out and find a copy.

> Thats a large waste of money for them to put up the halo 2 servers just for noone to go on them, and prove you wrong. And if would also cost too much money just to do whatever some forum people want that will most likely do more harm than good.

Fine charge us $20. I’ll pay. Who would it do harm to? All the people enjoying it?

The only way they can do that is if they put all the other original Xbox games up, which isn’t going to happen unfortunately.

I would drop Halo 4 in an instant to go play Halo 2. Heck, I am already dropping Halo 4 to go back to Halo 3 probably.

I already dropped Halo 4 to play Halo 2 PC on my TV with an Xbox 360 controller. You should all come join the fun. I always scoffed at how terrible even Halo 3 was compared to Halo 2 and each title got even worse… but never did I think that I would pick up Halo 2 and enjoy it EVEN MORE than I remembered.

Such a truly perfect game that deserves an HD remake with absolutely nothing changed. Just port the PC version over to xbox 720.

I agree, all of the multiplayers since halo 2 haven’t been nearly as good. A newer version of Halo 2 before halo 5 in my opinion.