343i Please listen to this.

CAMPAIGN:

#1 most important. DO NOT EVER KILL OFF MASTER CHIEF!!! EVER! SUPER BAD IDEA.

Try to make the levels feel more open like the original Halo. Not so open you get lost and have no idea where to go next to continue. I liked to explore some of the larger levels in Halo: Combat Evolved.

MULTIPLAYER:

Please keep the Theater. I really like going back to the film and being able to examine what happened. The Xbox One DVR obviously does not allow you to look at things like the Theater mode does. Please allow us to edit, clip, and share the Theater.

Stop with the unlock every armor grind. This is not the way to keep people playing the game. I played Halo: Reach a lot and still never reached the Top tier. I will never get to unlock all of the armor in Halo 4. Some unlockables are fine, but not tedious play our game for four years non-stop to unlock everything crap.

If you add “Abilities (i.e. Armor Abilities)” please make them useful like Halo: Reach was. The AA’s in Halo 4 were practically useless. I liked AA’s in Reach prior to the Title Update. I think the Reach Title Update ruined multiplayer. A-hem moving on.

Keep Forge! People like that, but try to be more expansive with it. Maybe actually creating rooms and terraforming.

I would like to see destructible environments both campaign and multiplayer. Maybe not to Battlefield level but something close.

I did like that Team Killing was turned off in Halo 4. Please keep this feature.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring back REGICIDE! I love this mode!

That’s it for now.

I don’t think it’s a bad idea to kill off Master Chief, as long as they do it at the right time and in the right way. I won’t say that he absolutely has to die though. There are probably other good ways to end Chief’s story without killing him.

I absolutely agree with your other campaign point. I would love for the campaign missions to be larger and more open the way they were in Halo CE. Halo 4’s missions just seemed way too linear for me to enjoy.

Honestly, Halo 4’s campaign is the only one that I never go back and replay. In the past, I’ve always put a ton of time into both campaign and multiplayer in Halo. I always have 2 or 3 favorite missions that I replay over and over again. In Reach, I have almost as much time spent in Campaign as I do in Matchmaking. That is not the same for H4, however. I unfortunately did not enjoy any of Halo 4’s missions enough that I ever want to replay them. I think this is because the levels are so linear and the objectives are rather boring. Hopefully, Halo 5 fixes this.

I don’t see a problem with killing off Chief when the time is appropriate, which is obviously not now. But when the time comes in the story where Chief has served his purpose and killing him off seems appropriate, let it happen. I wouldn’t be a fan of Halo if I didn’t think that the Universe wasn’t strong enough to be able to function without Chief.

To say the least, -Yoink- happens. :confused:

> CAMPAIGN:
> #1 most important. DO NOT EVER KILL OFF MASTER CHIEF!!! EVER! SUPER BAD IDEA.

So remove any and all possible tension towards Master Chief seeing as how he cannot die. Great…

> > CAMPAIGN:
> > #1 most important. DO NOT EVER KILL OFF MASTER CHIEF!!! EVER! SUPER BAD IDEA.
>
> So remove any and all possible tension towards Master Chief seeing as how he cannot die. Great…

I mean, the guy was stranded in space for a few years, then pops back up on the one planet Infinity heads for. It would be nice to see that spartans are not as invincible as people think.
Kill him, but wait a little. Maybe the end of H5:G.

I for one want Chief to die eventually. But it better be the best damn death in the history of gaming.

I think it’d be interesting to see where Halo goes with the Chief dead. Maybe then I’d finally get my Arbiter only game where it focuses solely on him and the elites :'D

> > > CAMPAIGN:
> > > #1 most important. DO NOT EVER KILL OFF MASTER CHIEF!!! EVER! SUPER BAD IDEA.
> >
> > So remove any and all possible tension towards Master Chief seeing as how he cannot die. Great…
>
> I mean, the guy was stranded in space for a few years, then pops back up on the one planet Infinity heads for. It would be nice to see that spartans are not as invincible as people think.
> Kill him, but wait a little. <mark>Maybe the end of H5:G</mark>.

Or wait until the Reclaimer Saga is finished! There should also be a more unique way to end his story rather than killing him.

> #1 most important. DO NOT EVER KILL OFF MASTER CHIEF!!! EVER!

…Why not? Am I missing something here?

> I for one want Chief to die eventually. But it better be the best damn death in the history of gaming.
>
> I think it’d be interesting to see where Halo goes with the Chief dead. Maybe then I’d finally get my Arbiter only game where it focuses solely on him and the elites :'D

if they let him live longer than the chief, of course.
we just have to look at johnson, even fan favorite characters
are not safe from death.

I just think it would be better to retire him than kill him off. I think having him walk off into the sunset (as the saying goes) would be better. I get tired of movies and games killing off everyone. I just feel the man deserves some sort of retirement since he has saved earth and the universe, I mean let the man die in piece not in a blaze of glory is all I’m saying. :slight_smile:

> I just think it would be better to retire him than kill him off. I think having him walk off into the sunset (as the saying goes) would be better. I get tired of movies and games killing off everyone. I just feel the man deserves some sort of retirement since he has saved earth and the universe, I mean let the man die in piece not in a blaze of glory is all I’m saying. :slight_smile:

Yes, something far more unique should happen rather than retirement or hero’s death.

> > I just think it would be better to retire him than kill him off. I think having him walk off into the sunset (as the saying goes) would be better. I get tired of movies and games killing off everyone. I just feel the man deserves some sort of retirement since he has saved earth and the universe, I mean let the man die in piece not in a blaze of glory is all I’m saying. :slight_smile:
>
> Yes, something far more unique should happen rather than retirement or hero’s death.

Converted to Flood, perhaps?

> > > I just think it would be better to retire him than kill him off. I think having him walk off into the sunset (as the saying goes) would be better. I get tired of movies and games killing off everyone. I just feel the man deserves some sort of retirement since he has saved earth and the universe, I mean let the man die in piece not in a blaze of glory is all I’m saying. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Yes, something far more unique should happen rather than retirement or hero’s death.
>
> Converted to Flood, perhaps?

Exceptional.

The ending to Halo 3 was the perfect way to end Chiefs career in the franchise. Because they revived him in Halo 4, the only way he can make any kind of similar impact is to die at the end of the series. Most likely from self-sacrifice.

I was hoping he was dead in Halo 3.

I don’t understand why people like this non-character. Better, more interesting, more likable characters have been given the spotlight in this series.

Killing off the Master Chief might be the only interesting thing you could do with him at this point.

NEVER KILL OFF CHIEF

AA’s are not coming back.

> > > I just think it would be better to retire him than kill him off. I think having him walk off into the sunset (as the saying goes) would be better. I get tired of movies and games killing off everyone. I just feel the man deserves some sort of retirement since he has saved earth and the universe, I mean let the man die in piece not in a blaze of glory is all I’m saying. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Yes, something far more unique should happen rather than retirement or hero’s death.
>
> Converted to Flood, perhaps?

That’s horrible. It’s a massive -Yoink- you to the community.

Make it happen 343.

You didn’t even mention Locusts once. I’m disappointed.

> NEVER KILL OFF CHIEF

…Why not?