343i Please include airbags and seatbelts in Hogs

i will be forced to call OSHA if crap like this keeps happening

#bluelivesmatter

ejected and killed from warthog collision

EDIT

i typically post my own vids but this one is from a Friend of mine King Giesler

i just wanted to give him credit. i was over there in that ghost playing bumper cars

It’s downright outrageous how cheap 343 produces things these days! Not even a single seatbelt, or even a safety mechanism in the vehicles! I heard that the Covenant was ended because of the lack of airbags in Ghosts, 343 better learn from them, they wouldn’t want to break apart too. BTW the whole no-Ghost-airbags lawsuit was called The Great Schism.

Suck it Blues!

> 2533275016942754;2:
> It’s downright outrageous how cheap 343 produces things these days! Not even a single seatbelt, or even a safety mechanism in the vehicles! I heard that the Covenant was ended because of the lack of airbags in Ghosts, 343 better learn from them, they wouldn’t want to break apart too. BTW the whole no-Ghost-airbags lawsuit was called The Great Schism.

comment of the day right here

> 2533274944778648;3:
> Suck it Blues!

You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to listen to the entire song… Screw airbags and seat belts, can’t we just have a -Yoinkin’- radio? I gotta be listening to my mexican jams while I’m kickin’ some major -Yoink- on the gun

This entire thread has restored my faith in the community! Lol

If this thread gets buried under all of the hate ones I’ll be sad. Seat belts as Req items!

> 2533275016942754;7:
> If this thread gets buried under all of the hate ones I’ll be sad. Seat belts as Req items!

i know right?!

my whole purpose is to bring humor and joy to this community amidst the hate and salt and toxic waste

i have 2 other threads of videos that died because people cant go back the the classic feel of what made halo great: the fookery

> 2533275010968401;8:
> > 2533275016942754;7:
> > If this thread gets buried under all of the hate ones I’ll be sad. Seat belts as Req items!
>
>
> i know right?!
>
> my whole purpose is to bring humor and joy to this community amidst the hate and salt and toxic waste
>
> i have 2 other threads of videos that died because people cant go back the the classic feel of what made halo great: the fookery

Keep doing it. I love the threads that are just fun. It’s what I’m really looking for when I come here! All my greatest Halo memories are not super intense perfectly balanced games, or the debates over how Halo should be made. It’s been just goofing around and laughing at stupid things like flying out of a warthog.

My problem is that there isn’t a mechanic in Warzone. I called in an ONI Warthog, and the next thing I know, it immediately stalled outside the base. I had to get out and push it to the side with the marines, because everyone else wanted to get their vehicles through! While the marines and myself were distracted dealing with the stalled warthog, we lost our base… And what’s worse than 343 not caring, was that the UNSC and ONI didn’t care at all, either!!!

Yeah, like c’mon ONI. You make Warthogs have friggin’ explosive bullets but you don’t oil them enough!?

> 2533274803023623;10:
> My problem is that there isn’t a mechanic in Warzone. I called in an ONI Warthog, and the next thing I know, it immediately stalled outside the base. I had to get out and push it to the side with the marines, because everyone else wanted to get their vehicles through! While the marines and myself were distracted dealing with the stalled warthog, we lost our base… And what’s worse than 343 not caring, was that the UNSC and ONI didn’t care at all, either!!!

need that blinker fluid bruh

> 2533275010968401;12:
> > 2533274803023623;10:
> > My problem is that there isn’t a mechanic in Warzone. I called in an ONI Warthog, and the next thing I know, it immediately stalled outside the base. I had to get out and push it to the side with the marines, because everyone else wanted to get their vehicles through! While the marines and myself were distracted dealing with the stalled warthog, we lost our base… And what’s worse than 343 not caring, was that the UNSC and ONI didn’t care at all, either!!!
>
>
> need that blinker fluid bruh

We keep that next to the elbow grease?

Another new addition to my collection of vehicle physics in H5. I would be so irate if that happened to me.

> 2533274802029738;13:
> > 2533275010968401;12:
> > > 2533274803023623;10:
> > > My problem is that there isn’t a mechanic in Warzone. I called in an ONI Warthog, and the next thing I know, it immediately stalled outside the base. I had to get out and push it to the side with the marines, because everyone else wanted to get their vehicles through! While the marines and myself were distracted dealing with the stalled warthog, we lost our base… And what’s worse than 343 not caring, was that the UNSC and ONI didn’t care at all, either!!!
> >
> >
> > need that blinker fluid bruh
>
>
> We keep that next to the elbow grease?

Be sure to send the lightish red one to get it. He knows how to negotiate the price down providing the cashier is dark blue-colored

> 2533275007059966;15:
> > 2533274802029738;13:
> > > 2533275010968401;12:
> > > > 2533274803023623;10:
> > > > My problem is that there isn’t a mechanic in Warzone. I called in an ONI Warthog, and the next thing I know, it immediately stalled outside the base. I had to get out and push it to the side with the marines, because everyone else wanted to get their vehicles through! While the marines and myself were distracted dealing with the stalled warthog, we lost our base… And what’s worse than 343 not caring, was that the UNSC and ONI didn’t care at all, either!!!
> > >
> > >
> > > need that blinker fluid bruh
> >
> >
> > We keep that next to the elbow grease?
>
>
> Be sure to send the lightish red one to get it. He knows how to negotiate the price down providing the cashier is dark blue-colored

It looks like a puma

Man, I didn’t know 343 took a cue from FlatOut, although they’re supposed to go through the windshield, not the roof so…maybe not exactly.

(Tell me someone gets the reference)

At first I thought OP was serious lol

Came in and had a good laugh :smiley:

And the sad part is: All the funny physics bugs might be patched out long before we have any good customs with them…

I feel like that’s what happens when you text while driving the puma.