343I please fix your awful servers

I have a great connection and I can’t even connect to those servers I can play ANY other game with out a problem for 15 hours (the division for example) but as soon as I get on with a good game I disconnect the last 15 seconds of a match but this does not happen to me any other game I play why are your servers so bad

Edited

See, I’ve always had good luck with their servers. Hardly lags (does once in a rare while, though.), and I don’t usually disconnect unless my own network poops out.

hey cant be as bad as me 3 mathces in a row i was kicked from POST game lobby and i got the ban hammer for 6 hours. did nothing wrong just their severs are crapping out

> 2533274808210415;3:
> See, I’ve always had good luck with their servers. Hardly lags (does once in a rare while, though.), and I don’t usually disconnect unless my own network poops out.

Idk what the deal is with it but im the only one on my internet and I call the phone company yesterday it is not my connection they refered to the game servers

Why is it that some people are severely affected and others hardly ever have problems? I dont hardly ever have problems. I am from America and i have read that others from America have had a lot of issues. Have had a little bit the past couple weeks, but i think a couple times was not on 343’s end.