343i please - FF with more than one set!

We need a firefight mode in FF matchmaking that has more than one set. Some of us don’t care about the credits so you could cap the credits after the first 20 or 30 minutes. We just want to be able to shoot for the inconceivable and unfrigginbelievable medals in our firefight matchmaking career stats/medal chest. Three sets would be enough to attain this, but unlimited sets wouldn’t hurt either as we could challenge ourselves to survive longer if you do it with limited lives.

If playlist space is limited, I’m SURE you could find something to remove, squad battle perhaps? There are more MM playlists than is entirely necessary that’s for sure.

I’ve been screaming about this for months. They don’t listen.

Squad Slayer is a popular playlist, considering they just added TU settings to it, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was going to be supported for a long while.

Firefight Doubles is something I would like to see removed, sure it’s a bit of fun with a friend but it’s so simple to sign a guest in, get 10 kills with it, have it AFK and get all the kills on your main account.

> Squad Slayer is a popular playlist, considering they just added TU settings to it, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was going to be supported for a long while.
>
> Firefight Doubles is something I would like to see removed, sure it’s a bit of fun with a friend but it’s so simple to sign a guest in, get 10 kills with it, have it AFK and get all the kills on your main account.

Why do we need both 4v4 and 5v5? Pick one. Plenty of places to play 4v4 (Objectvie, Arena, and other special lists). Why have both Team Slayer and Squad when they’re virtually the same thing with a different number of players. Keep Squad and drop Team Slayer.

Doubles is awesome. Why AFK a guest when you can sign out the guest on the vote screen anyway? Why are you complaining who gets all the kills? How does it hurt your experience in any way? You could play those pissy single rounds of score attack all day yourself and farm kills with double damage. At least playing the 3 rounds of Arcade yourself is challenging, and if people want the entire 3 rounds instead of the same exact waves of enemies with 2x damage in score attack, WHY NOT!? I’d gladly play Limited myself if they got rid of the -Yoink- timer. I don’t see the point in getting halfway through it, running out of time instead of lives, and having to start all over next match.

Here is a thread i posted about a month ago.

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst47392_Please-add-550-covies-to-Firefight.aspx

Three set limited would be SO incredible. I’d never stop playing!

> Three set limited would be SO incredible. I’d never stop playing!

Only if they kill the time limitation.

I would love that too. Right now there’s no way to get those medals.

Same here I would gladly play 3 set FF limited. Why the hell would anyone care if we play FF doubles by ourselves? Maybe we’re sick of all the AFK jerk-offz in the 4 player lists but we want more variety in enemies than the lame score attack offers.

Unfortunately Bungie ignored the need for FF unlimited for a year and 343i is showing no signs of giving a rat’s butt about it either.