343i, please consider. There's time for this.

Here’s a crazy idea:

343i, please include in Halo 4 codes for all the Reach DLC. A month after launch, make all Halo Reach playlists DLC required.

Thoughts? In my opinion it’d be the best thing to happen to Reach, second only to the game launch.

No. I want Halo 4 content, not Reach content.

This offends me because I purchased the Reach DLC.

> Here’s a crazy idea:
>
> 343i, please include in Halo 4 codes for all the Reach DLC. A month after launch, make all Halo Reach playlists DLC required.
>
> Thoughts? In my opinion it’d be the best thing to happen to Reach, second only to the game launch.

nah, not feeling this either.

You can get the content separately on marketplace anyway if you still want to play Reach AFTER Halo 4 comes out for some reason.

> No. I want Halo 4 content, not Reach content.

speaking of halo 4 content is there any link to the spike tv tonight?

Although it would be pretty cool, it’s rather pointless as no one will even play Halo Reach at that point. It’s all gonna be either 4 or 3. I say leave it as it is, it’ll only frustrate those who payed for the maps.

> > Here’s a crazy idea:
> >
> > 343i, please include in Halo 4 codes for all the Reach DLC. A month after launch, make all Halo Reach playlists DLC required.
> >
> > Thoughts? In my opinion it’d be the best thing to happen to Reach, second only to the game launch.
>
>
> nah, not feeling this either.
>
> You can get the content separately on marketplace anyway if you still want to play Reach AFTER Halo 4 comes out for some reason.

reason…I couldn’t think of one accept…wait nope thats no reason

OP are you on drugs?

Why would you ask for Reach content, the worst game in the franchise and you want all it’s crap back for Halo 4? Just leave.

> OP are you on drugs?
>
> Why would you ask for Reach content, the <mark>worst game in the franchise</mark> and you want all it’s crap back for Halo 4? Just leave.

speak for yourself. I still greatly enjoy reach. And did you even read the OP? He’s not asking for it to be in Halo 4, just have it come with DLC and make Reach DLC exclusive like how Halo 3 became DLC exclusive over time.

To OP: No. Halo 4 shouldn’t come out with it’s predecessor’s DLC.

> OP are you on drugs?
>
> Why would you ask for Reach content, <mark>the worst game in the franchise</mark> and you want all it’s crap back for Halo 4? Just leave.

Get outta here…

He’s not asking for reach content he wants them to make the dlc maps free so people can actually play on them.
But no, I paid for them not you so I should get to use them

> > OP are you on drugs?
> >
> > Why would you ask for Reach content, the <mark>worst game in the franchise</mark> and you want all it’s crap back for Halo 4? Just leave.
>
> speak for yourself. I still greatly enjoy reach. And did you even read the OP? He’s not asking for it to be in Halo 4, just have it come with DLC and make Reach DLC exclusive like how Halo 3 became DLC exclusive over time.
>
> To OP: No. Halo 4 shouldn’t come out with it’s predecessor’s DLC.

I tried to enjoy it but being a Halo 2 player I just couldn’t, it just didn’t cut it for me. I thought he was asking for the Reach maps to be downloadable for Halo 4, in which case I thought he was on drugs as none of the maps on that game are anywhere near as memorable or even playable as Halo 2 and 3’s.

So no, it’d be pointless to have maps for reach when Halo 4 is out, you’ll be too busy with Halo 4 to play Reach yourself, OP.

I think it’s a fantastic idea. I purchased the Reach DLC, but I NEVER got to play it.

Reach DLC has already failed. Let’s give 343 the chance to rectify the situation by showing us they know how to manage DLC in Halo 4.

Make it Required but don’t give it away. Make it half off at least. I payed full price for all the map packs.

So you want DLC for a game which no one will practically play.

> Make it Required but don’t give it away. Make it half off at least. I payed full price for all the map packs.

This ^

After Halo 4 is released all the Reach content should be permanently half off. I doubt I’ll be playing it much after Halo 4 is released, but for the people that do this would be a nice gesture.

Didn’t we get Halo 3 DLC with Reach?

> Didn’t we get Halo 3 DLC with Reach?

Nope. If you bought ODST you got the Full Halo 3 Multiplayer Experience. Which has all map packs for H3.

> Here’s a crazy idea:
>
> 343i, please include in Halo 4 codes for all the Reach DLC. A month after launch, make all Halo Reach playlists DLC required.
>
> Thoughts? In my opinion it’d be the best thing to happen to Reach, second only to the game launch.

Why on Earth would you play Reach when you could ve playing Halo 4

You are confused Sir