343i, outsource the patching of the MCC, please.

It seems like you guys are not interested in finishing the patching of the Master Chief Collection. So pull a DICE, and make a second studio to patch the game. DICE Stockholm lost credibility when they released Battlefield 4 in a poor, buggy state, and then DICE LA came in and patched the game to perfection… almost. It redeemed DICE in a lot of peoples’ eyes. Yet you haven’t done anything like that. The Master Chief Collection is still missing many things that the original games had, and is barely stable in anything. Phantoms are deloading in some Halo 2 missions, matchmaking is still buggy and unstable. There are a myriad of other problems that I don’t want to list, but, suffice to say, this game is still not up to par. Pull a Shia LaBeouf and do it.

I fully agree that they should do this. I want MCC patched so bad. As a machinima director i’m just dying for that damn emblem glitch to be patched, fed up of not seeing my chosen emblem on my character.

Sadly, it doesn’t appear that 343 cares about this game or the community in general. There is no way to contact them (I tried twitter and facebook), nor do they read the forums. Their community feedback program is a joke. And their support for this game in the last year has amounted to really nothing more than playlist updates.

It’s almost as if they want to kill the golden goose Microsoft handed to them.

This would be a dream come true but it won’t happen.

That would cost money. They don’t want to spend a dime on mcc

After the mess that was the THMCC I fully believe 343i just wants to forget this little project even existed.

> 2533274915643658;1:
> It seems like you guys are not interested in finishing the patching of the Master Chief Collection. So pull a DICE, and make a second studio to patch the game. DICE Stockholm lost credibility when they released Battlefield 4 in a poor, buggy state, and then DICE LA came in and patched the game to perfection… almost. It redeemed DICE in a lot of peoples’ eyes. Yet you haven’t done anything like that. The Master Chief Collection is still missing many things that the original games had, and is barely stable in anything. Phantoms are deloading in some Halo 2 missions, matchmaking is still buggy and unstable. There are a myriad of other problems that I don’t want to list, but, suffice to say, this game is still not up to par. Pull a Shia LaBeouf and do it.

This is one of the best ideas posted here in the last year or two… I refuse to buy halo 5 until MCC is fixed… Thats the main part of halo and they totally wrecked it. I really miss the good old days of halo 2 (05-08), halo 3(08-10), and halo 4… But mcc’s online is terrible…

plz 343, find it in your heart to fix classic halo… Then ill buy halo 5.

Great idea OP. I just want 343 to know congratulations on releasing the most glitched game ever in history. You destroyed the game series that jump started the original Xbox to revelancy. The game series that gave you the jobs that you have now and you treat the loyal fanbase like crap. There needs to be a regime change at 343. All the upper management should be tossed and never allowed to be in the industry again. Oh and I also will not be buying Halo 5 new. Anyone who is interested in buying Halo 5 don’t give 343 your money buy it used.

I just find it so amazing that 343i would get other developers to port the games, then release the game in an unstable state (which hasn’t been changed, by the way), and then give the excuse that they were too busy with Halo 5 to actually put time and effort in the Master Chief Collection. They even went ahead with the beta for Halo 5, when they should have been fixing their mess up of a game. And now, they won’t even acknowledge the game in the community updates any more. It didn’t get any E3 2015 air time, they never mentioned it during the Xbox Press Conference, instead opting to talk about their game, Halo 5. What a joke.

Yah great idea, nothing wrong with having two main games in the spotlight, like what battlefield is doing

The only way MCC will get fixed is if another company does it because we all know 343 won’t do it.

> 2533274927825981;11:
> The only way MCC will get fixed is if another company does it because we all know 343 won’t do it.

Sadly it seems so…

I second this.

Also, i have BF4 for the PS4 and it is perfection so it’s safe to say now that the game is fixed with a good population.

Great idea. I truly despise the state of gaming these days. Especially the worst aaa developer of then all… 343industries

Yeah, great idea…Lets all call for the 3 billionth time for 343i to do something they’re not going to do…

> 2533274807877408;15:
> Yeah, great idea…Lets all call for the 3 billionth time for 343i to do something they’re not going to do…

Hey, if this thread gets big enough, maybe 343i will do something about the sorry state of the Master Chief Collection.

They outsourced the development of the game and look how that turned out.

They need to fix it. It’s one of reasons why no one plays MP but Halo 5 better MP.

Halo is doomed.

The OG players mostly gone, a few of us remain. H5 is running with few playliats due to minimal population, so it’s only going to get worse.

Enjoy what there is left, as this, H3 on 360 and splitscreen/LAN is all we’re gonna ever see again.

Damn shame. But look at all the other classics, legendary characters, proven franchises that have all -Yoink- the bed for various reasons. Halo is one of the last to go. Doom hopefully will be a FPS we can rely on to give the feel of traditional ones and not sell out to new fads and dlc.

> 2533274814289862;17:
> They outsourced the development of the game and look how that turned out.

Everything else works, more or less. Saber Interactive did a fantastic job porting four Halo games, and remastering Halo 2. Certain Affinity did a spectacular job at recreating the Halo 2 multiplayer maps, in the H2A artstyle and graphics. Really, the only people I’d say that dropped the ball would be 343i, since they were in charge of putting all of the games together and developing the networking for the multiplayer component. All I’m saying is that 343i should get another company to continue supporting and patching the Master Chief Collection, because they certainly don’t want to continue supporting the game.