✪ 343i or Halo 5 Game Developer Forge Tutorial's ✪

I would love the Halo 5 developers of the Halo 5 Forge… Once it releases I like for them to make how to video’s on everything to do with forge…List of video’s I would love seeing to explain how the Developers would set up things…

We Need These Tutorial’s to make Halo 5: Guardians Forge 2.0 Community even better… Please help us out with video tutorials… This would be amazing…

• I would love detailed scripting video’s on how to get the full power out of the scripting… - How to set up a maps game types and kill boundaries and safe zones are set up to Halo Map Developer Standards… - **Also tips on other new forge features…**Halo 2 Anniversary: TMMC… I had kinda hard time doing the complex stuff with the scripting… One like i seen how to video on youtube how to do a design of how to make a wall look like its getting blown up by C4 and things like that… Scripting that is linked by multiple steps… I could use some nice explaining on how to set things up like that…I been using forge since the start of forge and other map designer tool on other video games for long time… Just want to get the most out of the Forge 2.0 so I can make Halo quality maps for the community…

Everyone would enjoy to make a better Map for Halo 5… Video Tutorials that are simple to find on this site HaloWaypoint on how everything work’s in the Forge once the game is out would really help many…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, All Halo 5 playersI would love to see your instructions typed out and even video if you like to post your own tutorials here for everyone to use and get the most form there forge 2.0 experience also…
Lets keep our Forge Map community strong…
Thanks all.

SORRY THIS IS NOT A ORIGINAL POST BY ME ON THIS JUST TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO SEE THIS
Original Post Link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-forge-how-to/2dda54d7-8888-48f7-a9ff-21da53f50d1e/posts?page=1#post7

Is this something that can be possible to get from 343I and the Halo 5: Guardians Development Team?
It would be nice to know how to do things how a standard Halo 5 map would be set up for game modes and scripting…
Videos like that would truly help the Halo 5 community…

Is this something we can get from you 343I?

agreed! as a soon to be forger, it would be nice to know what I was actually doing lol

It would be neat to feature well known forgers on the Halo Channel who go through the more advanced aspects.

Don’t re-post your thread then bump your old one. Both of those are spam. :expressionless: