343i - NO TEXT IN HUD FOR HEADSHOT KSPREE

I hope it is just a programming place marker but please REMOVE the ‘kill update’ text from the center of the hud…

There is plenty of info there w/o having that in the middle of the screen cluttering it up…

/agree

I am in full agreement with this, I dont want more crap in the screen, thats why we have medals.

HEADSHOT

I don’t think it will be leaving, but it shouldn’t bother me that much. It’s rather small and it has never irritated me in cod. In cod, I usually don’t even notice the words popping on the screen. When you are concentrated, in the zone, then it should not disrupt you when playing.

> I don’t think it will be leaving, but it shouldn’t bother me that much. It’s rather small and it has never irritated me in cod. In cod, I usually don’t even notice the words popping on the screen. When you are concentrated, in the zone, then it should not disrupt you when playing.

I share your point of view

HEADSHOT

I really don’t care if it’s there

BEATDOWN

But I would prefer it without

KILLING SPREE

UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE

> I don’t think it will be leaving, but it shouldn’t bother me that much. It’s rather small and it has never irritated me in cod. In cod, I usually don’t even notice the words popping on the screen. When you are concentrated, in the zone, then it should not disrupt you when playing.

But this is Halo, not CoD.

> > I don’t think it will be leaving, but it shouldn’t bother me that much. It’s rather small and it has never irritated me in cod. In cod, I usually don’t even notice the words popping on the screen. When you are concentrated, in the zone, then it should not disrupt you when playing.
>
> But this is Halo, not CoD.

There is really no difference anymore…

BAWWWWWWWW

This build is old. It could be out by now in the new build. I wouldn’t be worried.

Take it out. Reach already had enough useless info popping up on the left side of the screen, we don’t need any in the center.

My final stance: As long as it is not active in split-screen I will be ok with it. My god, Reach’s text was soooooooooooo bad on split-screen, imagine if it was centered!

Oh, and HEADSHOT

THB it doesn’t really bother me that much, but I can imagine if it is like that all the time it would -Yoink- with sniping… badly, so maybe it’s like that when you zoom out, but when you zoom in it is at the bottom corner.

No reason for it to be there. Hope it’s removed.

Yeah, please add a option at least!

> I hope it is just a programming place marker but please REMOVE the ‘kill update’ text from the center of the hud…
>
> There is plenty of info there w/o having that in the middle of the screen cluttering it up…

Very much agreed. No other Halo had this junk appear on the reticule. It would be a terrible addition to Halo 4.

I hope it gets taken out as well, I don´t like want in the middle of my screen while I play.

The announcer is there for a reason, We don’t need some extra text on the screen.

…as long as I’m not alone…

…it just looks tacky…the HUD looks amazing and cool, but that H E A D S H O T ruins it for me…

> My final stance: As long as it is not active in split-screen I will be ok with it. My god, Reach’s text was soooooooooooo bad on split-screen, imagine if it was centered!
>
> Oh, and HEADSHOT

I see it being worse on splitscreen if that junk appears above the reticule.