343i NEEDS to Listen To Us

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 needs to listen to the community of Halo 4 yet they ignore every single person except for the one who complains about how BS 343 has been. Yes I believe all they want is money but we gave you our money and a lot of it so you can put in a couple of minutes into a meeting (Which you probably don’t have) and talk about what the community wants. Hundreds are leaving Halo 4 yet you don’t care cause you got there money. I play Black Ops 2 because I didn’t spend my money on that yet its a crap game. If 343 is reading this than you can at least hop onto your email and email me or even respond to this or XBL Message me, GT: Blake7Cruz. I don’t want attention its just you need the community 343. Squad DLC is a fail because no one has DLC, just trying to make money. Proving Grounds is a place for cheaters because 90% of all cheaters use the BR to cheat. Extraction was boring, maps were bad. BTB needs less BTB Slayer and More Objective or Heavies playlist. Grifball is dead and beyond repair so just ignore that, cheaters go there daily for thousands of free XP anyways. I am not a cheater. Just hop onto the forums, read some stuff, respond to some stuff than ACT; change the playlists, update the game and players will continue playing it. EVERYONE has my ideas and if you don’t see an update here soon than we won’t buy Halo 5, we know it, I know it yet you don’t. We bought the broken game yet we play it, more will play it if you fix it. You will make money if you fix Halo 4 before summer or soon (In April) because players will buy the "New Halo 4 (Halo 4.1 I call it). This is a hopeless post and I will go drink Diet Cola and watch Wall-E instead of spending my time on the broken game. You like money? Update your game. Commercials like: The Completely Updated Halo 4, available for $30 and you would make a lot of money! Your f’in welcome for the million dollar idea 343. The entire community is behind my word. Take a couple of minutes and post a comment, if not than we know your not listening to us. MONEY FREAKS >.<

All you’re doing is complaining without making a single good point…
U know that 343 actually is listening to the community (weapon tuning etc.)
Besides, what is your definition of cheating? Obviously everyone who’s better than u is cheating?

“Proving grounds is a place for cheaters because 90% of all cheaters use the BR to cheat”

Wtf?

> All you’re doing is complaining without making a single good point…
> U know that 343 actually is listening to the community (weapon tuning etc.)
> Besides, what is your definition of cheating? Obviously everyone who’s better than u is cheating?
>
> “Proving grounds is a place for cheaters because 90% of all cheaters use the BR to cheat”
>
> Wtf?

^ All of this.

> The entire community is behind my word.

ROFLMOA

> The <mark>entire</mark> community is behind my word.

About that…