343i Needs a BIG TU before Christmas.

The number of players of this game are getting lower and lower everyday, I am willing to stick around for a while more because i have SOME faith in 343i. This game has so many problems and i fear that if nothing is done before Christmas everyone getting their copy will just sell it a week later in return making the population of the players EVEN LOWER.

If 343i puts out a TU before or soon after christmas they might actually retain some Christmas buyers etc.

Everyone really needs to read this thread. Link here.

The link above is to a thread that describes about 75% of the game, and something NEEDS to be done or this game will have less players then reach did in one year.

I really want this game to continue to thrive and go farther then reach ever did.

Discuss.

A Christmas TU would be a very nice present to go along with the first map pack.

Agreed. But there is already a thread on this matter. It would be much appreciated if you could keep that thread alive and kicking!

First map pack is rumored to be out december 10th :slight_smile:Linky here.

> Agreed. But there is already a thread on this matter. It would be much appreciated if you could keep that thread alive and kicking!

I did not see that! Thanks so much!