343i Name Plates?

Hi All,

I have a question,

Will 343i be making nameplates of their own? We got given Bungie & All-Star nameplates.

But what about 343i? surely they would want people supporting them & using their nameplates?

They could make them unlockable like the others, for example

You could get 343 Guilty Spark once u reach a Halo Waypoint Ranks of 60?
or 343i for Waypoint competition or Halo CEA namplate for pre ordering Halo CEA?

These are just suggestions but I think people would want some cool new nameplates…

I Hope

Meh, I could take it or leave it.

Would it be possible?

If so, I’m all for it. A monitor silhouette would be cool.

that’d be awesome and I’d love to show more support to 343

That’d be cool.

> I Hope

Yes I think this will be a great idea. Anyone else have any suggestions

Showing more support for 343i would be great. Because I can’t get rid of the feeling that Bungie made their Bungie nameplate available to everyone just to spite 343i in some way; “You might take over Halo, but players will be sporting OUR logo!”

I might be wrong, but I can’t help myself. ^^

> that’d be awesome and I’d love to show more support to 343

agreed!

> Showing more support for 343i would be great. Because I can’t get rid of the feeling that Bungie made their Bungie nameplate available to everyone just to spite 343i in some way; “You might take over Halo, but players will be sporting OUR logo!”
>
> I might be wrong, but I can’t help myself. ^^

Yes thats exactly why they did it. Plus the Blue Flames are called eternal… Burn Bright Burn Blue, which is also the colours Bungie use…

> > Showing more support for 343i would be great. Because I can’t get rid of the feeling that Bungie made their Bungie nameplate available to everyone just to spite 343i in some way; “You might take over Halo, but players will be sporting OUR logo!”
> >
> > I might be wrong, but I can’t help myself. ^^
>
> Plus the Blue Flames are called eternal… Burn Bright Burn Blue, which is also the colours Bungie use…

looks around

Yeah, well, it’s not like blue isn’t used at least a little here on these forums… :wink:

> > > Showing more support for 343i would be great. Because I can’t get rid of the feeling that Bungie made their Bungie nameplate available to everyone just to spite 343i in some way; “You might take over Halo, but players will be sporting OUR logo!”
> > >
> > > I might be wrong, but I can’t help myself. ^^
> >
> > Plus the Blue Flames are called eternal… Burn Bright Burn Blue, which is also the colours Bungie use…
>
> looks around
>
> Yeah, well, it’s not like blue isn’t used at least a little here on these forums… :wink:

Yes I agree there is blue everywhere here etc, I was just saying that the Bungie Nameplate & Blue Flames seem a little coincidental thats all…

Look at it this way, 343i take over the Halo games, they log onto to play some Halo & everyone has Bungie nameplates! Bit of an insult dont u think?

> that’d be awesome and I’d love to show more support to 343

Yea I don’t think they get anuff support as is, so many haters hating simply because they aren’t Bungie.

> Look at it this way, 343i take over the Halo games, they log onto to play some Halo & everyone has Bungie nameplates! Bit of an insult dont u think?

I agree. And that’s why we not only want 343i nameplates, that’s why we NEED them. Not to bash Bungie or anything (I still love them and that’s not about to change any time soon), but to show support for those nice and cool people who are running Halo now.

> Yea I don’t think they get anuff support as is…

I had to read that three times to realise it was not a misspelled “snuff” but supposed to mean “enough”. ^^

> > Look at it this way, 343i take over the Halo games, they log onto to play some Halo & everyone has Bungie nameplates! Bit of an insult dont u think?
>
> I agree. And that’s why we not only want 343i nameplates, that’s why we NEED them. Not to bash Bungie or anything (I still love them and that’s not about to change any time soon), but to show support for those nice and cool people who are running Halo now.

Well Said! I agree

It’s not an insult, more of a tradition since Halo 2, whether it be the Bungie name or the seventh column, a nameplate for them has existed always existed over xbox live. But that doesn’t mean that a 343i nameplate wouldn’t be cool. :slight_smile: