343i NAILED MULTIPLAYER!

I gotta say getting Halo 5 I was looking more foward to the story, but man, Halo 5 multiplayer is -Yoinking!- awesome. No load outs. good spawns. way point over super weapons with timers to let your team no that this weapon is -Yoinking!- IMPORTANT. That was my biggest thing in previous halos was no one on my team (unless playing with a people I knew) would control key points of the map.

Halo 5 multiplayer just works too. No lag. No stutter or frame issues, its just sooo smooth.

One of the big things going into Halo 5 multiplayer was knowing about all the new spartan abilities. I was not looking forward to this one bit. But oh how I love capping someone in the face and boosting around the corner to duck from fire. or how limiting sprinting is. they BALANCED EVERYTHING it seems, and its soo polished and fun and competitive. This is all coming from someone who grew up playing couch multiplayer Halo 1. Its just exciting!!!

TL;DR Halo 5 multiplayer is fun and competitive again. It does a good job of feeling like halo but feels sooooo fresh.

CHEERS 343i !! <3 You have done a great job in my eyes.

Because your 3 games of swat makes you know something about game balancing.

The game is already boring

I love the arena modes they are awesome.

> 2533274887809312;1:
> I gotta say getting Halo 5 I was looking more foward to the story, but man, Halo 5 multiplayer is -Yoinking!- awesome. No load outs. good spawns. way point over super weapons with timers to let your team no that this weapon is -Yoinking!- IMPORTANT. That was my biggest thing in previous halos was no one on my team (unless playing with a people I knew) would control key points of the map.
>
> Halo 5 multiplayer just works too. No lag. No stutter or frame issues, its just sooo smooth.
>
> One of the big things going into Halo 5 multiplayer was knowing about all the new spartan abilities. I was not looking forward to this one bit. But oh how I love capping someone in the face and boosting around the corner to duck from fire. or how limiting sprinting is. they BALANCED EVERYTHING it seems, and its soo polished and fun and competitive. This is all coming from someone who grew up playing couch multiplayer Halo 1. Its just exciting!!!
>
> TL;DR Halo 5 multiplayer is fun and competitive again. It does a good job of feeling like halo but feels sooooo fresh.
>
> CHEERS 343i !! <3 You have done a great job in my eyes.

Give this man a cookie, I can’t wait to play it too.

it is extremely addicting I agree

The game feels so right. I simply cannot describe how satisfying it feels.

Yep

> 2533274935111428;2:
> Because your 3 games of swat makes you know something about game balancing.
>
> The game is already boring

Im pretty sure ive played at least 20 games of warzone and a dozen or so games of each of the arena multiplayer game modes.

Honestly, I did not like the Beta, but I got the game for the campaign(which was amazing), but I just hate Halo 5’s mp. It’s not fun. I’m back on MCC having a blast currently.