343i Missing the Mark

Anyone think 343 is missing the mark by saying that master chief not being in that many missions of halo 5 was why the game was bad. Cause in my opinion the major reason halo 5’s story was bad was due to there being no actual story being told due to an expected knowledge of the lore. They’re not wrong that people wanted chief, but more important was just that they told a bad story and did 0% character development for any of the new characters (including blue team).

> 2533274887613159;1:
> Anyone think 343 is missing the mark by saying that master chief not being in that many missions of halo 5 was why the game was bad. Cause in my opinion the major reason halo 5’s story was bad was due to there being no actual story being told due to an expected knowledge of the lore. They’re not wrong that people wanted chief, but more important was just that they told a bad story and did 0% character development for any of the new characters (including blue team).

There are several threads discussing this in GD and this one in H5. Have a go in one of those.