343i MAKE SPARTAN OPS OFFLINE NOW!!!!

343i, Spartan Ops is a great game mode, so why are you denying it to anyone without a gold membership?

Post here if you want Spartan Ops to be available to EVERYONE.

They gotta make money some how. Thats why it is online as DLC.

Make it offline, firefight was offline, you would think the replacment would be following in that design, if 343 make it offline as well, then they would make more money from people that enjoy it and want to buy season 2

I’m pretty sure that that’s what War Games are for.

Besides, bungie made a good game, made two offline modes and one online, and got loads of money.

343i’s made an epic game, so I’m sure that they could make two offline modes and one online, not the other way around.

It’s streamed, and payed online content. A DRM check can not be performed offline to prevent piracy of the content. It has to stay online.

> It’s streamed, and payed online content. A DRM check can not be performed offline to prevent piracy of the content. It has to stay online.

Exactly this.

lol Kept online 2 avoid piracy??? Hahahaha! Do u guys seriously believe that BS??? Its being kept as online only 2 bump up Gold Memberships… But all reviews I looked @ gave the impression that we would b able 2 play offline, EPIC FAIL 343i!!! Don’t have nets @ home, will not b able just DL the Ops? Will not likely continue Halo purchases after this… Added 2 the 343i BS list along with the Console bundle no longer getting the Map Pack Pass… BRING BACK BUNGIE.

have to make more money. fine with me

Tell me, how are you going to make Spartan Ops, a game mode where you download the episodes, offline? Tell me how.

> Tell me, how are you going to make Spartan Ops, a game mode where you download the episodes, offline? Tell me how.

He means when people connect to the internet to download afterwards they should be able to play offline, if 343 make it we can download without gold and play without Gold then were all going to be happy, leave gold for multy

> It’s streamed, and payed online content. A DRM check can not be performed offline to prevent piracy of the content. It has to stay online.

I didn’t realize it was so easy to take ownership of the content. Does this happen frequently?

After waiting a year for h4 to come out, booting up infinity, and seeing I had to be online AND have Gold to play Spartan ops, I have severely mixed feelings about this game, something that has never happened to me with any of the Halo games. You know who else makes you have to have Gold and internet to play co-op? EA games. That’s the reason I stopped playing Mass Effect 3, so if you want to set matters right, fix this. Not for my sake, but yours. No one wants to be known as “the company that destroyed Halo”.
Please, anything will be fine, just give us some offline co_op.

> Tell me, how are you going to make Spartan Ops, a game mode where you download the episodes, offline? Tell me how.

Simple, by letting everyone play the missions that got installed when you ran Disc 2.

If its because of DRM & anti-piracy, then does that mean I have 2 b online 2 play Halo 4 full stop? If so, I’d like my money back cause I’m not interested in paying 4 game that wasn’t advertised as online only, but is. Don’t have nets & getting the wiring fixed 2 get it is way down the list on my reno list.

I understand it only being for Gold members, part of Microsoft owning the franchise.

What I hate is having to be online to play them.

LOL seriously? Ubisoft had a DRM for Silent Hunter 5, and it was hacked within hours.

They took it offline, and now no one has any reason to hack it.