343I LIFT MY BAN THIS IS NOT FAIR!

I was just starting a game of Infection and right when the game starts, the screen suddenly goes black and I’m returned to the lobby with a message saying “Your Fireteam has changed, returned to the lobby” and then right after that I get another message saying I’ve been banned for an Hour! What the hell?! I didn’t quit the game AT ALL, it just randomly sent me to the lobby for no apparent reason, nobody joined my Fireteam either! This is not fair and I demand this ban be lifted!

> 2533274898024859;1:
> I was just starting a game of Infection and right when the game starts, the screen suddenly goes black and I’m returned to the lobby with a message saying “Your Fireteam has changed, returned to the lobby” and then right after that I get another message saying I’ve been banned for an Hour! What the hell?! I didn’t quit the game AT ALL, it just randomly sent me to the lobby for no apparent reason, nobody joined my Fireteam either! This is not fair and I demand this ban be lifted!

Fair is the ban thread,

Thanks

They don’t care. i got kicked from two matches and quit playing trying to avoind the same thing. Waypoint doesn’t care either, you’ll get the “Please use the ban thread” (that no one reads).

“They don’t care” Yes! I just looked at the Ban thread and from what I see (Keep in mind I didn’t look through every comment), the monitor doesn’t even acknowledge anyone’s complaints… smh

> 2533274898024859;5:
> “They don’t care” Yes! I just looked at the Ban thread and from what I see (Keep in mind I didn’t look through every comment), the monitor doesn’t even acknowledge anyone’s complaints… smh

There’s a reason for that, you think?

Anyway, 8 DNF’s in 5 days. There’s your response, OP. :slight_smile:

System errors happen. An hour isn’t that big of a deal.

> 2533274977530102;6:
> > 2533274898024859;5:
> > “They don’t care” Yes! I just looked at the Ban thread and from what I see (Keep in mind I didn’t look through every comment), the monitor doesn’t even acknowledge anyone’s complaints… smh
>
>
> There’s a reason for that, you think?
>
> Anyway, 8 DNF’s in 5 days. There’s your response, OP. :slight_smile:

The ban thread’s main purpose is most likely to avoid clogging the feed with the same subjects, not to actually address ban issues. Also he just said he got kicked, as many others have in the past few hours. That shows as a DNF each time.

> 2533274977530102;6:
> > 2533274898024859;5:
> > “They don’t care” Yes! I just looked at the Ban thread and from what I see (Keep in mind I didn’t look through every comment), the monitor doesn’t even acknowledge anyone’s complaints… smh
>
>
> There’s a reason for that, you think?
>
> Anyway, 8 DNF’s in 5 days. There’s your response, OP. :slight_smile:

Not good enough, lag is the main reason I quit. Bullet damage wont detect through the whole game so what’s the point in staying??

> 2533274898024859;9:
> > 2533274977530102;6:
> > > 2533274898024859;5:
> > > “They don’t care” Yes! I just looked at the Ban thread and from what I see (Keep in mind I didn’t look through every comment), the monitor doesn’t even acknowledge anyone’s complaints… smh
> >
> >
> > There’s a reason for that, you think?
> >
> > Anyway, 8 DNF’s in 5 days. There’s your response, OP. :slight_smile:
>
>
> Not good enough, lag is the main reason I quit. Bullet damage wont detect through the whole game so what’s the point in staying??

Good enough or not, it is what it is. 343 isn’t going to lift the ban, so go do something else for an hour. shrug

> 2533274977530102;10:
> > 2533274898024859;9:
> > > 2533274977530102;6:
> > > > 2533274898024859;5:
> > > > “They don’t care” Yes! I just looked at the Ban thread and from what I see (Keep in mind I didn’t look through every comment), the monitor doesn’t even acknowledge anyone’s complaints… smh
> > >
> > >
> > > There’s a reason for that, you think?
> > >
> > > Anyway, 8 DNF’s in 5 days. There’s your response, OP. :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Not good enough, lag is the main reason I quit. Bullet damage wont detect through the whole game so what’s the point in staying??
>
>
> Good enough or not, it is what it is. 343 isn’t going to lift the ban, so go do something else for an hour. shrug

That’s the way they designed it, more DNF’s, longer the ban, THAT’S IT. It doesn’t matter if your connection dropped. BANNED. Stupid.

> 2533274898024859;11:
> > 2533274977530102;10:
> > > 2533274898024859;9:
> > > > 2533274977530102;6:
> > > > > 2533274898024859;5:
> > > > > “They don’t care” Yes! I just looked at the Ban thread and from what I see (Keep in mind I didn’t look through every comment), the monitor doesn’t even acknowledge anyone’s complaints… smh
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > There’s a reason for that, you think?
> > > >
> > > > Anyway, 8 DNF’s in 5 days. There’s your response, OP. :slight_smile:
> > >
> > >
> > > Not good enough, lag is the main reason I quit. Bullet damage wont detect through the whole game so what’s the point in staying??
> >
> >
> > Good enough or not, it is what it is. 343 isn’t going to lift the ban, so go do something else for an hour. shrug
>
>
> That’s the way they designed it, more DNF’s, longer the ban, THAT’S IT. It doesn’t matter if your connection dropped. BANNED. Stupid.

Cause if I wanted to leave and disconnects didn’t count, I could just unplug my router.

Even one who complains of bans always have a lot of dnfs on their record… They just want to be able to quit out when the game isn’t going their way, then they claim lags and disconnects… Well this update brought matchmaking preferences so put it on focused and get good connections… don’t quit and you won’t get banned it’s that simple.

> 2533274816788253;13:
> Even one who complains of bans always have a lot of dnfs on their record… They just want to be able to quit out when the game isn’t going their way, then they claim lags and disconnects… Well this update brought matchmaking preferences so put it on focused and get good connections… don’t quit and you won’t get banned it’s that simple.

It literally had nothing to do with disconnects or lag. My game was running SMOOTH and all of a sudden “Fireteam has changed” and got returned to the lobby. Then right after that, I got banned. I had no intention on quitting or anything.

> 2533274898024859;14:
> > 2533274816788253;13:
> > Even one who complains of bans always have a lot of dnfs on their record… They just want to be able to quit out when the game isn’t going their way, then they claim lags and disconnects… Well this update brought matchmaking preferences so put it on focused and get good connections… don’t quit and you won’t get banned it’s that simple.
>
>
> It literally had nothing to do with disconnects or lag. My game was running SMOOTH and all of a sudden “Fireteam has changed” and got returned to the lobby. Then right after that, I got banned. I had no intention on quitting or anything.

You have plenty dnfs on your game history… you are a quitter/“disconnector” . That is why you are banned…ban hammer sometimes is delayed before it drops.

I got disconnected from the server twice playing infection…got the message saying that very thing also. Checked my game history expecting to see 2 dnf’s…not there. No dnf’s. Maybe 343 has a way to distinguish disconnects now?

> 2533274816788253;15:
> > 2533274898024859;14:
> > > 2533274816788253;13:
> > > Even one who complains of bans always have a lot of dnfs on their record… They just want to be able to quit out when the game isn’t going their way, then they claim lags and disconnects… Well this update brought matchmaking preferences so put it on focused and get good connections… don’t quit and you won’t get banned it’s that simple.
> >
> >
> > It literally had nothing to do with disconnects or lag. My game was running SMOOTH and all of a sudden “Fireteam has changed” and got returned to the lobby. Then right after that, I got banned. I had no intention on quitting or anything.
>
>
> You have plenty dnfs on your game history… you are a quitter/“disconnector” . That is why you are banned…ban hammer sometimes is delayed before it drops.

But did I quit this game? No.

> 2535468812026872;16:
> I got disconnected from the server twice playing infection…got the message saying that very thing also. Checked my game history expecting to see 2 dnf’s…not there. No dnf’s. Maybe 343 has a way to distinguish disconnects now?

Probably not, 343 doesn’t know how to allow us to sell Reqs in bulk, they can’t distinguish quits from disconnects.

> 2533274898024859;17:
> > 2533274816788253;15:
> > > 2533274898024859;14:
> > > > 2533274816788253;13:
> > > > Even one who complains of bans always have a lot of dnfs on their record… They just want to be able to quit out when the game isn’t going their way, then they claim lags and disconnects… Well this update brought matchmaking preferences so put it on focused and get good connections… don’t quit and you won’t get banned it’s that simple.
> > >
> > >
> > > It literally had nothing to do with disconnects or lag. My game was running SMOOTH and all of a sudden “Fireteam has changed” and got returned to the lobby. Then right after that, I got banned. I had no intention on quitting or anything.
> >
> >
> > You have plenty dnfs on your game history… you are a quitter/“disconnector” . That is why you are banned…ban hammer sometimes is delayed before it drops.
>
>
> But did I quit this game? No.

Maybe not, but because you have a significant number of DNF’s on your record, this could have been the "straw that broke the camel’s back, so-to-speak.

Seriously, love…just wait out the ban and you’ll be back to gaming in no time. No point in arguing on here for something that isn’t going to change. Right?

> 2533274898024859;1:
> I was just starting a game of Infection and right when the game starts, the screen suddenly goes black and I’m returned to the lobby with a message saying “Your Fireteam has changed, returned to the lobby” and then right after that I get another message saying I’ve been banned for an Hour! What the hell?! I didn’t quit the game AT ALL, it just randomly sent me to the lobby for no apparent reason, nobody joined my Fireteam either! This is not fair and I demand this ban be lifted!

I’ve accidentally turned off my xbox during a warzone match. Didn’t get banned. Which means this isn’t your first time this has happened or you have quit. Where I do agree that the bans can be strict some times. I have never been banned…