343i, let's talk about Invasion Slayer and Invasion Skirmish.

It’s no surprise to everyone that Invasion Slayer, after 6 months of complaining, is unbalanced in favor of the Spartans. Spartans get the better weapons when it comes down to this gametype. Pistol usually trumps whatever the Elites have in the first wave. DMR is better than Needle Rifle. Shotgun trumps Sword. Sniper beats Focus Rifle. Warthog is better than Ghost. "Tank beats everything!" And this is clearly evident on Hemorrhage, where Spartans reign supreme.

Even after Bungie tried to alleviate Spartans VS Elites with “Invasion Skirmish”, it’s still bad. It’s now just more CQC based, which Spartans dominate in because they have Armor Lock and Shotgun.

I hope it is true that you are taking over Reach, because Bungie has continually failed to fix this problem, or just ignored it. However, right now the only way I know how to “fix” this is to remove it.

That’s just some food for thought. If you are reading this, thank you for reading. Everyone else, what do you think?

I would just say have no pistols?

I don’t think 343 has any imput on this issues. But i agree, elites are at a disadvantage and should have more armor/health and more speed.

> I would just say have no pistols?

Unfortunatly, that’s not enough to make it balanced.

> It’s no surprise to everyone that Invasion Slayer, after 6 months of complaining, is unbalanced in favor of the Spartans.

I stopped reading right here. I play Invasion a lot and find the players are the problem not the system. Because of that, I chose to stop reading before I started to get a little huffy. Would you like me to give your opinion a chance to read? If so, can you edit the topic to not include everyone as your entourage?

Invasion slayer on Hemorrhage as an Elite is terrible. You have little to no chance particularly if the territory doesn’t spawn to your advantage

> Invasion slayer on Hemorrhage as an Elite is terrible. You have little to no chance particularly if the territory doesn’t spawn to your advantage

That is very true. Needle rifle against Spartans is weak and DMR will always win.

However Invasion on maps like Spire aren’t imbalanced. Elites need to be able to utilize their full strength, e.g the plasma pistol, it’s actually easier to spam the trigger, then charge it to take down Spartan shields.