343i..... Lets bring upgraded weapons to Forge!!!!

Imagine all the new mini games we could make in forge I we had to chance to add upgraded weapons!!! Maybe even have one so great, they even add to their very own playlist like Grifball!

If you’re talking about REQs, then 343i stated that they are all coming to forge soon.

Can’t wait for them I really just want the prophet’s bane

I would prefer that we keep idiotic Warzone weapons as far away from Forge as possible. The fixation from community forgers on adding the H2 BR to everything is annoying enough.

> 2533274890584596;4:
> I would prefer that we keep idiotic Warzone weapons as far away from Forge as possible. The fixation from community forgers on adding the H2 BR to everything is annoying enough.

Why? We are not saying community map with custom weapon would be added to the rotation. Custom game with prophet banes or Nornfang or Void’s tear would be awesome.

this! I sometimes just wanna try a weapon before I use it in WZ so I know I’m using it right

There would be a lot of good and a lot of bad coming with it.

Personally, I think a D-Day map would be perfect with players using Recon DMRs with bayonets. However, as someone already said, community forgers already go overboard with the Halo 2 BRs and SPNKrs.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> If you’re talking about REQs, then 343i stated that they are all coming to forge soon.

When and where did they state that? I hope it’s true!

[deleted]

It would be cool to add WZ stuff into Custom Games, and it would help you practice with said weapons so you don’t waste your first req trying to figure out how to use it. Forge Team does a great job, so I’m sure they would make a nice organization menu that wasn’t clunky and frustrating (I’m looking at you REQ Station.)

> 2533274961306591;10:
> It would be cool to add WZ stuff into Custom Games, and it would help you practice with said weapons so you don’t waste your first req trying to figure out how to use it. Forge Team does a great job, so I’m sure they would make a nice organization menu that wasn’t clunky and frustrating (I’m looking at you REQ Station.)

Don’t change the REQ station! Now that I have 100% completion I have everything memorized so I can quickly select everything.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> If you’re talking about REQs, then 343i stated that they are all coming to forge soon.

Yes, they did, a good while back. Before Hammerstorm, even. I think we’re all just so skeptical since its been so long since they’ve made any advance or statements about it, since.

another thing that should’ve been at launch like:

• Firefight - Better armor customization - Emblem customization + colors - Spartan armor colors - Good U.I. - Grifball - Juggernaut - Infection - UNCS air vehicle - Playable Elites - Forge mode - Gravity Hammer - Battle of Noctus (shown at E3 2015) - Longer campaign - OSIRIS backstory + introduction (How’d they get together) - Map VETO system - Stand-alone CTF gametype

I just want to see a team-based game built around teams of 2 that each sport a mongoose and a Heartseeker.