343i keeps cutting corners.

Originally i was very happy with the hammer update, until i released how many corners were cut.You realize something is wrong when, you make a joke that 343i would add capture the flag(yes I’m aware it exists) but forget the flag. Then 2 months later they pretty much do that by not adding the commendations for the hammer and griffball/assault(free packs, who is gonna argue that they don’t need them), when they added it in for companies and the spnkr rocket. Not only that, they released fiesta slayer, but you can’t really mess with it since there is no random option so you can’t set it up for one weapon to be this and another for that, and it means you can’t play weird capture the flag with fiesta game modes in customs. It’s like what’s gonna happen to firefight. I’m sorry it’s true, but look at the file-share system, they are probably going to fix it by the Reach update, but it still won’t be up to par. I’m calling it now.

That file browser thing actually made sense. They probably would wait to release it then.

Even though they said they had a working version about a month or two ago.

I’ve stopped giving a damn about REQs, commendations, Warzone and what not. Right now I’m even staying the hell away from WZ:A since the playerbase found yet another way to ruin the game, this time for attackers, not defenders (and 343 might not fix it until the next update again).

All in all however, it’s much nicer to play the game like I do right now. There’s been a dude who quit because he got addicted to REQs, can you imagine? That’s just ridiculous (and sad). I don’t like what they have done with the REQ system, how it all gets stretched out and how little progress is being made with every update.

Still, I love what they’ve done with the Arena and that’s where all the fun for me is right now. Maybe you should try that out too, complaining about their plans won’t do anything anyway. People have been asking for Infection since launch but all they got was a playlist on the MCC, which too doesn’t get any of their attention either.

They are in kind of a weird situation I think and there’s no changing that. But once you just have fun with what they did well (not saying anyone has to, or that I advice anyone either), the game is a nice pastime for an hour or two. And that’s all I’m really asking for, especially since the release of playlists is set in stone and no complaint would change that either.

> 2533274858004001;2:
> That file browser thing actually made sense. They probably would wait to release it then.
>
> Even though they said they had a working version about a month or two ago.

Why would they wait, unless it’s buggy, I can understand if you are checking for bugs but if it’s fine there should be no reason not to release it.