343i just tell me why????

So this Maintenance update they did has became nothing less than a nightmare for me. Before the patch/update i had maybe 1 lag out a week, but after the update i have lagged out at least 15 times today from games and even worse every single one of the lag outs gave me a loss, and also decreased my rank in multiple arena playlist. Things like this is reasons why i find halo to be sort of unplayable. It’s beyond frustrating to see a patch make the game worse, i’m sorry 343, but this update was -yoink-.

> 2535425692252874;1:
> So this Maintenance update they did has became nothing less than a nightmare for me. Before the patch/update i had maybe 1 lag out a week, but after the update i have lagged out at least 15 times today from games and even worse every single one of the lag outs gave me a loss, and also decreased my rank in multiple arena playlist. Things like this is reasons why i find halo to be sort of unplayable. It’s beyond frustrating to see a patch make the game worse, i’m sorry 343, but this update was -yoink-.

That’s rough man, sorry that happened to you. Helped me out a bit, barely noticeable for me right now.

I have not been able to play since the patch. Insane lag, lagging out of games, enemies rubber banding everywhere. I didn’t have these problems before the “patch”.

Before somebody says it, yes, I have reset my wifi, hard reset my xbox, reset Halo. I have done every possible solution and I am only having this problem on Halo, my brother is having 0 problems with Overwatch.

Yeah I’m having an increase in lagging too. Even in custom games. 343 ske7ched it up.

I say this bc calling that thing a classic playlist was a huge screw up lol.

Sorry to here OP. Mine’s working fine.

> 2535425692252874;1:
> So this Maintenance update they did has became nothing less than a nightmare for me. Before the patch/update i had maybe 1 lag out a week, but after the update i have lagged out at least 15 times today from games and even worse every single one of the lag outs gave me a loss, and also decreased my rank in multiple arena playlist. Things like this is reasons why i find halo to be sort of unplayable. It’s beyond frustrating to see a patch make the game worse, i’m sorry 343, but this update was -yoink-.

I don’t think the patch was to fix any issues, only to collect telemetry and data so they can look in to what is actually causing these issues. Because you know over this last year they actually have done ‘diddly squat’ to address it. Also we should expect that these problems will continue to be ignored and they are only looking at Telemetry/Data now for future Halo products… possibly

> 2533274808532511;6:
> > 2535425692252874;1:
> > So this Maintenance update they did has became nothing less than a nightmare for me. Before the patch/update i had maybe 1 lag out a week, but after the update i have lagged out at least 15 times today from games and even worse every single one of the lag outs gave me a loss, and also decreased my rank in multiple arena playlist. Things like this is reasons why i find halo to be sort of unplayable. It’s beyond frustrating to see a patch make the game worse, i’m sorry 343, but this update was -yoink-.
>
>
> I don’t think the patch was to fix any issues, only to collect telemetry and data so they can look in to what is actually causing these issues. Because you know over this last year they actually have done ‘diddly squat’ to address it. Also we should expect that these problems will continue to be ignored and they are only looking at Telemetry/Data now for future Halo products… possibly

I’m trying to have confidence, that they are getting the information to fix these issue.

I can hardly play the game competitively anymore since the patch. I was champ 61 at the time of the patch, now down to 162. Grenades throw 2 seconds after i press the button, worse than 56k kind of lag. At least 50% of my games suffer from that since the patch, maybe 5% before the patch.

I am 100% positive it is a problem on the server side… I am west coast US, 200mbps down/ 20mbps up, and my Xbox is set in a DMZ on my router. I’m about ready to give up on this game, it’s f****d