343i isn't responding to complaints...

… because they don’t believe anything is wrong with their game. Why else would they ignore us? Yes, I realize EVERY Halo game post-release has a plethora of complaints, but those complaints are what made some of the best Halos. Bungie listened and fixed crap.

Instead, 343i wants to preserve their “vision” by not fixing anything that is clearly broken.

• Kill cams are inaccurate
  • Final kill cam removed with no word
  • Constant server issues among several people
  • Weapons despawning nearly instantly
  • Camo glitch
  • Forge glitches
  • Theater botched
  • Custom game settings horrendously limited
  • Weapon-lowering issues
  • Horrible split-screen lag
  • Extraction is a ghost
  • Broken join in progress system
  • People not receiving their specialization code
  • DMR dominating in every scenario
  • Removal of several medals that shouldn’t have been removed (e.g. perfection, sniper headshot, etc.)
  • CONSTANT kill trades/mutual kills/bulltrue glitch

The only thing they talk about are playlist updates once a week. It’s getting old. Fix your game.

Don’t blame them. Microsoft are too busy sleeping on their pile of money.

Oh of course 343 don’t care about Halo 4… They just release weekly updates for a laugh! They just made Halo 4 because they can!

No. 343 have acknowledged the problems with Halo 4’s War Games and are currently working on the issues. If I’m not mistaken they are working one one giant TU which will fix all the problems.

Now please go and inform yourself of these changes before making such a stupid thread that is clearly supplied with fake knowledge.

You do realize that every halo game is better with a title update. Look at reach. reduced and zero bloom, armor lock was less bs. Reach felt a lot better after the update.

> Oh of course 343 don’t care about Halo 4… They just release weekly updates for a laugh! They just made Halo 4 because they can!
>
> No. 343 have acknowledged the problems with Halo 4’s War Games and are currently working on the issues. If I’m not mistaken they are working one one giant TU which will fix all the problems.
>
> Now please go and inform yourself of these changes before making such a stupid thread that is clearly supplied with fake knowledge.

Proof, please. :slight_smile:

I’m keeping an eye on the weekly updates, I’m also being patient.

These issues can’t be fixed with the push of a button.

I have been defending everything so far on the idea that a title update is on the way. I am losing faith in that though. It would certainly help if they could just acknowledge that they even see the issues here instead of leaving us to wonder if they have gone blind or are just too busy fixing it to tell us anything.

> > Oh of course 343 don’t care about Halo 4… They just release weekly updates for a laugh! They just made Halo 4 because they can!
> >
> > No. 343 have acknowledged the problems with Halo 4’s War Games and are currently working on the issues. If I’m not mistaken they are working one one giant TU which will fix all the problems.
> >
> > Now please go and inform yourself of these changes before making such a stupid thread that is clearly supplied with fake knowledge.
>
> Proof, please. :slight_smile:

The fact that everyone in 343 industries is a Halo fan. Is that enough proof for you? I guess not seeing as how you will probably be a stubborn child and refuse to believe anything else.

343 care about the community. They care about the War Games. If you want to tell them what they need to fix then you are in the wrong forum. Go to the matchmaking forum, Thats were 343 go to read up on how they can improve their game.

Just saying “343 fix you’re game” won’t help here. Things cannot be changed in a flash, They will need time to do this. Besides 343 have already improved the AJiP system slightly. I think they got the message that their game needs fixing and they are more than happy to do so.

If you want roof. Go to the Matchmaking forum. At least their you will see some decent people providing constructive criticism to 343 rather than splurging out hate.

> Don’t blame them. Microsoft are too busy sleeping on their pile of money.

How is this Microsoft’s fault? They are releasing weekly updates so that could address the issues in that update. Everyone would be much more confident in 343 if they just acknowledged that they are working on certain things.

I could care less about more Spartan Ops and new weekly playlists until the fix the major issues noted by the OP

(Pick one)
Play the game, or sell the game.

(If play the game)
Make a constructive suggestion on this forum, or sell the game.

(If make suggestion)
Wait for a title update, or play something else in meantime.

Bungie sorta listened and fixed some stuff but were also very tight lipped about it until it was time.

> - DMR dominating in every scenario

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. WRONG.
I agree with everything in the OP but this.

> You do realize that every halo game is better with a title update. Look at reach. reduced and zero bloom, armor lock was less bs. Reach felt a lot better after the update.

I disagree. Only thing that needed fixed was that horrible armor lock rubbish.

Bungie tinkered with WAAAAY too much in the title update and ruined Reach more so than what was.

Am VERY afraid 343i will tinker too much with the title update for Halo 4 and break this game too.

All that needs fixed in Halo 4 is lag, Theater to view in a party, and get the darn file sharing to work.

That is pretty much all I have run into and I play a lot. Level 67 right now. Only used about 6 Dew XP caps. So that level is pretty much from straight up playing.

You want to know how to make developers listen?

Don’t buy the game

when Microsoft no longer have their pile of money to sleep on at night they will change the game how the fans dictate.

> > Don’t blame them. Microsoft are too busy sleeping on their pile of money.
>
> How is this Microsoft’s fault? They are releasing weekly updates so that could address the issues in that update. Everyone would be much more confident in 343 if they just acknowledged that they are working on certain things.
>
>
> I could care less about more Spartan Ops and new weekly playlists until the fix the major issues noted by the OP

Weekly updates don’t cost Microsoft a penny. Title updates do.

PS: *couldn’t

So to genuinely engage you’re arguing 343 has to move through the forums and not just looki but answer every question, every rage topic, etc etc…

Yeah, call me crazy but I’d rather they had meetings to discuss what’s on the forums, assess the validity of it and do work that genuinely needs to be done.